Please tell me you did not lose our child already

Hannah and Sebastian were in the hospital for a couple days until the doc gave them the all clear. Andy wheeled Hannah who was holding Sebastian in her arms to the car where he had strapped in the brand new car seat. He placed Sebastian in th seat and carefully helped Hannah into the seat next to him.

Andy got into the front seat and crawled out of the parking lot. As he drove down the street he drove painfully slow. Other cars started honking and passing him but he took no notice to them. "Andy, darling. What are you doing? People are passing us." Andy took a turn slowly, being careful not to hit anything.

"I'm trying to get us home in one piece. And i'm going to show how awesome of a driver I am." Hannah just rolled her eyes and waved to passing drivers.

Eventually they got home and when they walked through the door they saw streamers and a giant sign that said "Welcome Home Hannah and Baby Sebastian!" It would have been a wonderful surprise if CC, Jake, Nikki, Julia, Jinxx and Ash weren't asleep.

"Guys! Way to be! Way to ruin the surprise!" They all jumped at the sound of Andy's voice. "Welcome home!" They all yelled. Hannah laughed and said thank you. "Jesus, what took you guys so long, it's only a ten minute drive to the hospital." Ashley asked. Hannah rolled her eyes and answered, "Well someone decided to drive like he's 80 years old." It was Andy's turn to roll his eyes which earned him a few laughs.

Everyone knew that Hannah and Andy had a handful to handle so they all agreed to help out. Sebastian slept his new room that Andy painted and the baby monitor was always on. Whenever he woke up in the night screaming they took turns trying to get him back to sleep. The funny thing was that only Hannah could get him back to sleep. A couple times Ash and CC got up together because Seb woke up screaming but only to have a tired Hannah walk in, take the kid from them and coax him back to sleep. She would put him back in his crib once he fell asleep again and walk out, ignoring the astonished faces of CC and Ashley.

It had been a couple weeks since Sebastian and Hannah came home and the boys were rolling around on the carpet trying to get a laugh from Sebastian but all he did was stare.

Hannah was walking out the door with Julia and Nikki when she turned to talk to Andy. He was on the floor playing peek-a-boo trying to get his kid to laugh. "Andy." She tried but he wasn't paying attention. "Andy! Focus!" Andy snapped his head up smiling. "Yes, i'm listening." Hannah sighed. "The girls and i are leaving to look at dresses. It's ony a month away so i'm trying to tie up any lose ends. we'll be back in a couple hours. I want at least one person with him at all times. He's trying to shuffle on his bum so keep an eye on him!" With that she walked out and closed the door behind her.

Andy sat Sebastian up on his bum on his blanket that they were playing on. CC, Jinxx, Jake and Andy sat around him playing with a ball. Ash had the video camera on and watched them from above.

A strong odour filled them room. "CC!" Andy cried out, plugging his nose. "It wasn't me for once!" They all looked at Sebastian. He gave everyone a smile as he chewed on his fingers. Andy picked up his kid carefully and he didn't have to sniff his bum to realize where it was coming from.

"Battle stations men!" Andy cried out. Andy picked up Sebastian and took him up stairs. They guys followed him. They grabbed what they needed and placed Sebastian on his changing table. "Ok we can to this. This is our first diaper. A milestone in our lives."

Andy unbuttoned the bottom of Sebastian's pjs and opened up his diaper. CC and Jinxx started gagging. Andy stood as far back as he could. Ash still had the camera going.

"Baby wipes." Andy called out. CC handed him a handful and took a step back. Andy whipped and gagged. "Powder." Jake gave him the baby powder to which Andy drenched the kid in it. "Diaper." Jake handed him a newdaiper and Andy put it on Seb. He buttoned him up and picked him up. They all stared at the bundle, wrapped up holding the toxic waste. They all looked at CC.

CC looked at everyone. He realized what they meant and looked at the floor. He ran downstairs and grabbed the bbq tongs. He came back up and carefully grabbed the waste between the tongs and walked downstairs, careful not to drop it. He got it in the trash and danced in celebration. "Mission Accomplished!"

They all got settled back on the blanket and gave Sebastian his blue bunny to play with. CC and Jake went to the kitchen to grab some drinks. Andy went with them to heat up a bottle. "Jinxx can you come and check the temperature on this?" Jinxx went to help Andy and left Sebastian to Ashley.

Ashes phone started ringing from the inside of his bag by the door. He looked from Sebastian to his bag to the kitchen where the guys were and back to the kid. He stood up and looked down. "Stay! stay right here and make sure you do not move. I'll be right back." He slowly backed away and went to go get his phone. sebastian just watched him go.

"Hey Julia, what's up?" Ash said in his phone. "Can you go find out if we have any milk? We are getting food and we are making a list of what we need." Ash went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. He named a couple things that they don't have.

He got off the phone and started talking to everyone else.

Andy turned away from the microwave and saw that everyone was here. And realized that no one was with Sebastian.

He walked quickly to the living room and saw that the blanket was empty. "Guys!" Andy called out. "Does anyone have eyes on the tiny child?" Everyone came back into the living room and stared at the empty blanket.

Instantly everyone fanned out to look for Sebastian. They called for his name. CC even shook a bag of baby crackers.

"When we find him we speak nothing of this day. Hannah will never know!"

They were searching for what felt like forever. They were all searching upstairs when the front door opened. Andy dashed down the stairs and saw Hannah picked up Sebastain. "I love when he butt scuttles!". Andy let out the air in his lungs in relief.

The guys came downstairs and saw that Hannah had Sebastian. "Hannah found-" Jinxx started back was elbowed in the stomach by CC.

Hannah gave him a weird look but didn't say anything. Andy glared at him and CC threw his hands up in surrender.

They went on like nothing ever happened. But Julia and Nikki knew better. They cornered Ash and threatened him. He sang like a canary.