8.8

Wu Bai's fried dishes were well received in the barracks, but after two days, everyone knew that there were two new chefs in the canteen, and they were very good at cooking.

    Every day, after patrolling or training, the soldiers in the barracks waited for dinner.

    In the dining room, Liu Huofu watched Wu Bai stir fry the dishes in the big pot. He observed it and found no difference from what he was cooking before. They were just stirring constantly in the pot with a large spoon.

    He opened his mouth and asked, "Brother Bai, your frying method is no different from mine, how can it taste so much better?"

    Wu Bai replied: "The soldiers train very hard every day, so their taste is different from others. They tend to have a stronger taste. I just sprinkled more salt."

    After all, this big pot of rice is not the same as the small stir-fry. Wu Bai is just taking advantage of the deliciousness of how to stir-fry it.

.Liu Huofu suddenly realized and said, "How come I never discovered this before."

    In fact, Wu Bai discovered it in his first martial arts training. At that time, he followed the master to learn martial arts every day, and he was sweating profusely. Therefore, he always felt that the taste was too bland when eating. The cook knew that he would put more salt in the dishes in the future. It felt just right.

    Knowing Wu Bai's tricks for cooking, the other chefs in the dining room also tried to fry dishes according to Wu Bai's method several times, and they were all praised by the soldiers.

    Seeing that Wu Bai didn't hide anything from them, the attitude of the cooks in the dining room towards Wu Bai and the others gradually improved a lot.

    middle account

.The two clerks were standing outside the tent with two trays each. At this moment, a young general came out of the tent. The other side took the two trays with his strong hands and walked in again. The two clerks also retreated to a nearby place. in a small tent.

    "General, the food is ready." The young general said to a person sitting on the slump with a tray.

    The collapsed man raised his head and glanced at the food in the tray, but felt that he had no appetite. He said coldly, "Let's put it on the table first."

    "General, you didn't eat last night, so eat some today." The teenager persuaded.

    The man was silent for a moment and said, "I see, you go down first."

    "Yes." The teenager retreated helplessly.

    After a while, the curtain of the middle tent was lifted again, and two people came in.

.The man looked up and saw the person coming, his expression softened, and he said, "Elder Zhou, you are here."

    Zhou Lao took the medicine boy and walked in front of him, took his pulse, and sighed: "I have read a lot of medical books recently, and finally found something in one of the books."

    Hearing Elder Zhou say this, a light flashed in the man's eyes, and he asked, "What did Elder Zhou find?"

    "Hey, the poison you have been poisoned is called 'Yue Wushun'. After an hour of this poison, the body is completely weak, and there will be a strange pattern on the back of the neck, and if the antidote cannot be taken within a month, it will be like Like being seduced, he died silently." Zhou Lao complained.

    "I wonder if Elder Zhou has a way to detoxify this poison?" the man asked.

    Zhou Lao sighed again and said, "The book only records the reaction after being poisoned, and does not record the solution. The old man is really powerless."