9.16

Outside Jingchuan Province

    Wu Bai got up and lifted the curtain of the car and looked outside.

    "Young Master, we have already left the city, and we need to queue up to get in." Yan Shu said to Wu Bai.

    "Well, I see." Wu Bai nodded.

    Many of the students in the group also lifted the curtains to look outside. They came from Fucheng this time and spent a total of five days. Most of the time was spent in the carriage, which almost didn't suffocate them. Fortunately, they finally arrived in the province. city.

    "There are so many people in the provincial capital. When will we be able to enter the city?"

    "Don't be impatient, we won't delay going to the township exam."

    "Haha, that's what I said."

    Wu Bai lowered the curtain again and sat back in his seat. Xiao Zimo said to him, "Is your brother suffocating in the carriage?"

."Fortunately, this journey with Zimo is not boring." Wu Bai shook his head.

    As the sun slanted, it was finally Wu Bai and the others' turn, who were checked by the city guard and entered the city smoothly.

    Everyone's carriages followed Master Huang's carriage all the way, crossed several streets, and came to a secluded courtyard.

    This is the yard under the name of Egret Academy. It is specially prepared for the students who are rushing to take the exam. However, the township exam is held every three years to avoid the yard being abandoned. On weekdays, this yard will be rented out, and it will only be taken back before each township exam.

    Master Huang took out the key from his arms, opened the courtyard door, and walked in with everyone.

    The yard was specially prepared for the students who participated in the rural exam, so there were naturally a lot of rooms. Soon everyone chose their favorite room to live in. Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo’s rooms were naturally next to each other.

.After the room was selected, the master told them that they had better not go out before the start of the rural exam, so as not to be contaminated by right and wrong and be disadvantaged in the scientific exam.

    The students naturally nodded and said yes.

    Maybe it was mentioned by the master. In the next ten days, no student left the yard without authorization to go out to hang out, and maybe they saw that the students who were traveling with them were working hard, and a few students who were fascinated by the prosperity of the provincial capital also lost their minds. Pick up the book carefully.

    The township exam is held once every three years, with three exams each, one day per exam, which are selected on the ninth, twelfth, and fifteenth days of the junior high school.

    On the ninth day of the tenth lunar month, Wu Bai was woken up by Yan Shu as soon as he arrived at Mao Shi (five o'clock), and he quickly got up to take a shower.

    After washing up, he put his pen, ink, paper, inkstone, floating ticket (admission ticket), household registration, and security documents into the basket.

.At this time, Xiao Zimo also finished washing up, and he came over to eat the breakfast meal prepared for them by inkstone and chess with Wu Bai.

    After eating breakfast, Xiao Zimo asked, "Brother Bai, have all your things been put away?"

    Wu Bai nodded and said, "It's all set."

    "Then let's go to the front yard. Master Huang said he would wait there and lead everyone to the Gongyuan." Xiao Zimo said.