8.22

On this day, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo were playing chess, and the crown prince of Liluo Kingdom once again came outside the mansion to ask for a meeting.

    The other side sees them. Showing a bitter look.

    Wu Bai asked curiously, "What's wrong with His Royal Highness, you're downcast?"

    The Crown Prince of Liluo Kingdom smiled bitterly and said, "His Majesty Daqi has rejected the business of the two countries."

    "Why?" Wu Bai asked curiously.

    "He didn't know where he heard that our country has a treasure that can make people live forever. He had to ask our country to give him this thing, and he was willing to agree to trade between the two countries, but there is no such thing in our country at all. If it was enjoyed by the ancestors, why would it be kept to this day?" The Prince of Liluo said helplessly.

    "I have a question that has been lingering in my heart. I wonder if His Royal Highness can answer the question?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    "General, please speak." Prince Liluo nodded.
."You seem to want a successful business relationship between the two countries. Why is that?"

    "Could it be that the general doesn't want the two countries to do business?" The Prince of Liluo asked rhetorically.

    "Of course I want to, but I'm not as urgent as His Highness." Xiao Zimo said bluntly.

    The Crown Prince of Liluo laughed and said, "I didn't expect to be seen by the general. That's right, I really want the trade between the two countries to go smoothly."

    "As you know that I am the crown prince, you must be able to guess that my father is not only my son, but I have several brothers who are eyeing my position. If my trip can promote the trade between the two countries, it will be beneficial to the country and the people. It's a great thing, and I need that to keep myself in position."

    "I see, I understand." Xiao Zimo nodded.

.Prince Liluo looked at the two of them and said with a smile, "Forget it, the fact that I can get to know General Xiao and Furang Xiao during this trip is also my reward."

    "It's also an honor for us to know the prince." Xiao Zimo replied.

    "I will be leaving the capital in a few days, and this time at the General's Mansion is considered to say goodbye to the two of you." Prince Liluo said regretfully.

    "Then we are here to wish His Royal Highness a smooth journey."

    "Haha, take your auspicious words and say goodbye." The prince of Liluo Kingdom handed over and left.

    After sending him away, Zhen He also came to the General's Mansion to share the good news with them.

    "What good news, see you smiling like this?" Xiao Zimo joked.

    "My father transferred me from the Imperial Guard to the Ministry of War. I will be the Minister of War in the future. Do you think this is a good thing?" Zhen He looked at them proudly and said.

."Congratulations on being used by Your Majesty. This is indeed a good thing. Do you have anything else to do later? If not, stay in the General's Mansion for a drink?" Xiao Zimo invited.

    "No, I won't be in the military until the day after tomorrow." Zhen He shook his head.

    "If that's the case, then stay here and don't get drunk."

    "General, it's fine if you don't get drunk, I can't drink you." Zhen He begged for mercy.

    Seeing that the two of them still get along in the same way as in Southwest City, Wu Bai smiled slightly from the side.