8.12

On this day, Wu Bai was lying in bed recovering from his injuries, and Aunt Xiang came to see him again.

    Aunt Xiang said with a face full of guilt: "Brother Bai, I'm sorry, I told them everything about you."

    "It's okay, I don't blame you. It's fine to say these things. You don't need to be secretive when you act in the barracks in the future." Wu Bai said.

    Seeing that Wu Bai didn't blame herself, Aunt Xiang felt a little better. She picked up the chicken soup on the side tray and said to Wu Bai, "Brother Bai, this is made by the general for you."

    "He can cook soup?" A hint of surprise flashed in Wu Bai's eyes.

    "Yes, this is what he cooked with his own hands." Aunt Xiang replied.

    "What about the others?" Wu Bai asked.

    "He went to the medical tent to visit the wounded in this battle." Aunt Xiang said truthfully.

    "I see.".Wu Bai then took the soup bowl and scooped up a spoonful of the chicken soup that Xiao Zimo cooked for him.

    As soon as he took a sip, Wu Bai showed a painful expression, he swallowed the chicken soup with difficulty, and asked Aunt Xiang: "When Xiao Zimo was cooking the chicken soup, was Aunt Xiang by the side, did you see how much salt he put in? ?"

    "I wasn't there. At that time, I went to the dining room to help out, and General Xiao was alone in the small kitchen." Aunt Xiang said angrily.

    Wu Bai thought that Xiao Zimo made this after all, and he was reluctant to throw it away, so he said to Aunt Xiang, "Aunt Xiang, can you bring me some hot water?"

    "Okay." Aunt Xiang quickly got up to get hot water.

    "Thank you, Aunt Xiang." Wu Bai took the hot water and poured it into the chicken soup, stirring it evenly.

.At this time, Xiao Zimo came back. He looked at the soup bowl on the table, and found that there was more chicken soup in it, and said with some doubts: "I don't remember that it seems that there is not so much boiled?"

    Wu Bai licked the tip of his tongue, and then said, "You may have misremembered, there is so much soup, do you want to taste a bowl?"

    Xiao Zimo waved his hand and said, "I don't need it anymore. Your body is injured and you need to make up for it. You should drink it all."

    "I can't drink so much, and my stomach can't hold it." Wu Bai hummed.

    "If you can't drink it, keep it first, and let Aunt Xiang cook noodles for you in the afternoon. This chicken soup has a strong flavor, and the noodles you cook will definitely be delicious." Xiao Zimo said sincerely.

    Wu Bai: "..." This chicken soup tastes too rich!

    In the end, Xiao Zimo stared at Wu Bai and drank most of the chicken soup before leaving again.

.He had just left when Zhen He walked in again, he looked at Wu Bai, looked at each other, saw Wu □□'s head was quite strong, and sighed: "I didn't expect you, a little brother, not only can master martial arts, but also medical skills. ."

    "You didn't already know about this a few days ago, why are you still looking surprised?" Wu Bai glanced at him.

    "It's just too surprising, I'm still shocked to this day," Zhen He said.

    "Actually, it's nothing. There are more people who are better than me. I'm just a mediocre cook, and it's not worth your surprise." Wu Bai spread his hands.