9.7

In the blink of an eye, two months have passed. Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo went to the dormitory every day to listen to the master's lecture. After returning to the dormitory, the two would discuss and study with each other. Of course, he also took time to go down the mountain to buy all the medicinal materials he needed, and then start again. Prepare the ointment and apply it on the forehead.

    The ointment he made was different from the box made by Aunt Jiang. The box used medicinal properties to hide the red moles, while this one used the ointment to cover the red moles, so that the red moles between the eyebrows were the same color as other places.

    This ointment needs to be washed off with a special potion, and he no longer has to worry about the red mole being exposed when he drinks alcohol.

    "Brother Xian, the government exam will be in two days, are you ready?" Xiao Zimo asked with concern.

    Wu Bai nodded and said, "Don't worry, I'm ready."

.Xiao Zimo nodded reassuringly and said, "I think you have made great progress in this period of time, so the government test should not be a problem."

    "Zimo's progress is not small, this time you are the leader of the case, hahaha..." Wu Bai joked.

    "Hahaha, Brother Xian, is this pair of smart eyes going to recognize beads again?" Xiao Zimo couldn't help laughing.

    "Tuk Tuk—"

    When Yan Shu heard the knock on the door, he hurried over to open the door, only to see Wu Mingxuan standing outside the door, who walked in with a cold face.

    This was the first time Wu Bai saw Wu Mingxuan in Bailu Academy, and he looked at him in amazement.

    Wu Mingxuan walked up to Wu Bai with a cold face, and said, "I didn't want to come, but my father asked me to ask you how you prepared for the exam?"

    "That's it." Wu Bai said lightly.

."I heard you joking outside the door just now. It seems that you are well prepared. In this case, my father must be able to rest assured." Wu Mingxuan pointed out.

    "I haven't said anything like this, this Young Master Xiao can testify for me." Wu Bai said, pointing to Xiao Zimo beside him.

    Hearing this, Wu Mingxuan snorted coldly and turned to leave.

    When he was far away, Xiao Zimo asked, "Who is that guy just now?"

    "He is my father's son, my eldest brother in name, and he is also studying in this academy." Wu Bai explained.

    Through the performance of the two people just now, Xiao Zimo has already seen that Wu Bai has a bad relationship with the elder brother. After listening to Wu Bai's words again, Xiao Zimo realizes that the two may be half-sisters.

.He didn't continue to ask, but changed the subject and said, "I borrowed three books from the library the day before yesterday, and I read them this morning. Now I want to return them. How about we go together?"

    "Okay, I happen to have a book to return." Wu Bai nodded.

    Then the two walked towards the library with the borrowed book.

    Time soon came to the test day, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo rode their carriages to the gate of the government office early in the morning to line up, and finally entered the examination room after being checked by the government office.

    When all the students entered the examination room, the examination room rang the bell to signal the start of the examination, and the clerks handed out the papers one after another.