9.4

The shopkeeper of the teahouse raised his eyebrows and said, "I don't know if the Xiao Zimo you mentioned got the first name by cheating. I'm sorry that I can't give you the money."

    Wu Bai said slowly: "Since this is the case, those students have already gone to the county government to inquire, why don't we go and see the excitement?"

    "Let's go." The shopkeeper of the restaurant pretended to be calm.

    The group came to the outside of the county government office. The students in the teahouse were shouting at the county government office just now. In addition, there were other students who were also shouting.

    Inside the county office, the county magistrate heard the news and said calmly, "Post the exam papers of the students who have been selected."

    Soon the gate of the county government office opened again, and then the government officers held test papers one by one on the wooden board, and Xiao Zimo's test papers were naturally pasted at the front.

.The students frantically crowded around his exam paper, and the clerk quickly stopped him: "Whoever pushes and makes trouble again will directly cancel this grade. If there is no grade, he will never be hired."

    The last sentence interrupts the fantasies of the impure people who would have liked to mingle with the crowd to make trouble and push those who were chosen off the list to give themselves a chance to climb up, which is now impractical They don't dare to make trouble again.

    The crowd gradually became orderly, and everyone commented on the papers one by one.

    "I didn't expect Xiao Zimo to be so talented!"

    "Yes, you can see that the rhythm and rhythm are harmonious, the duality is fair, and the poem is a little unpretentious at first glance, but if you look at it carefully, you can realize the profound artistic conception."

    "..."

.Wu Bai stood beside the shopkeeper of the restaurant and said with a smile, "Manager, can you be convinced now?"

    "Humph!" The shopkeeper of the restaurant snorted coldly.

    "Treasurer, don't you want to default on your debt? Fortunately, I was prepared." Wu Bai took out the guarantee from his arms.

    The shopkeeper of the teahouse looked ashen, gritted his teeth and said, "I don't have so many silver notes on me, go to the teahouse with me to get it!"

    "Okay." Wu Bai put the piece of paper back in his arms and followed the shopkeeper to the restaurant.

    When he was at the door, Wu Bai stopped and said, "Yan Shu, you and this young master are waiting for me at the door. I'll go in and get a silver note from the shopkeeper. If I don't come out in time for a cup of tea, you know what to do. do it?"

    Yan Shu nodded and said, "Yan Shu understands that the county government is nearby."

    "Very good." Wu Bai nodded with satisfaction.

.Just when Wu Bai was about to step into the teahouse, Xiao Zimo said, "I'll go in with the young master. After all, you and I made the bet together."

    Wu Bai looked at him and smiled, nodded and said, "Let's go then."

    When the shopkeeper of the teahouse saw them acting like this, his expression became even colder, and he said sarcastically, "The old man is open to the teahouse, but the two young masters regard this place as a dragon pond and a tiger's den."

    "No, no, we are also cautious. After all, such a large sum of money is like a small second holding gold bricks across the street. Our courage is not as big as the shopkeeper, only so small." Wu Bai said here and extended his pinky to gesture. .