8.15

Jing Mingyue said in a deep voice: "Pingshen."

    Everyone below the hall heard the words and stood up together, and then each found a seat and sat down.

    Then Jing Mingyue complimented Xiao Zimo, the other party was able to defeat Man Di this time, thanks to him.

    "Xiao Aiqing, you have made a great contribution this time. I don't know what you want. As long as you speak, I will satisfy you." Jing Mingyue stared at Xiao Zimo and asked.

    Xiao Zimo knelt down again and replied, "Reporting to Your Majesty, I hope that Your Majesty will give you a marriage, and there is nothing else to ask for."

    "Oh?" A hint of interest flashed in Jing Mingyue's eyes, and he continued, "I wonder which young lady and brother Xiao Aiqing is looking for?"

."Go back to your majesty, his name is Wu Bai. This is the little brother I know in Southwest City. I have long admired him. This time, I brought him back to Beijing in the hope that your majesty will give us a marriage." Xiao Zimo As he said that, he pulled up Wu Bai's hand next to him.

    Only then did Jing Mingyue look at Wu Bai. He carefully looked at the other party and found nothing special about the other party, but Xiao Zimo was willing to exchange military merit for this chance to grant marriage, which he could not ask for.

    Wen Qing next to him also looked at Wu Bai, and suddenly, a trace of surprise flashed on his face, obviously he did not expect to see Wu Bai again here.

    Just when Jing Mingyue opened his mouth and agreed, a person walked out beside him and knelt in front of him.

    He took a closer look and found that it was Yu Jia, he frowned, not knowing what Yu Jia was doing at this time, he looked unhappy and said, "Is there something wrong with Jia Zhaoyi?"

.Yu Jia knelt down and replied, "In response to His Majesty's words, the concubine happened to know the little brother next to General Xiao, and just thought of something, in order to prevent His Majesty and General Xiao from being kept in the dark, so I had to stand up. "

    Hearing this, Wen Qing's eyes flashed with surprise. He didn't expect Yu Jia to know Wu Bai, and it seemed that the relationship between the two was not very good.

    "What's the matter?" Jing Ming asked with a frown.

    "The little brother and the concubine came from the same village. Before the concubine entered the palace, he clearly remembered that this little brother was imprisoned for murder. Logically speaking, he should have been beheaded last autumn. But he is still standing here now." Yu Jiayi said.

    Hearing Yu Jia's words, Wen Qing's eyes flashed with shock. He didn't expect Wu Bai to be a murderer. Thinking that he was riding in the same carriage with the murderer, now that he thinks about it, he is really dead.
."Do you have evidence for what you said?" Jing Mingyue asked hesitantly.

    "Yes, the dossier of Wu Bai's crime should be submitted to the Department of Punishment. As long as you go to the Department of Punishment to look for it, you will definitely find the dossier." Yu Jia affirmed with a full face.

    Hearing what he said so confidently, Jing Mingyue also hesitated. If things were as Yu Jia said, then it would be difficult for him to marry the murderer Wu Bai to Xiao Zimo.

    Thinking that this was a beautiful thing, but Yu Jia told the truth, Xiao Zimo must have regretted it at this moment, Jing Mingyue looked at Yu Jia with cold eyes.

    At this time, Xiao Zimo stood up and said, "Your Majesty, I also know something about Brother Bai, and the truth is somewhat different from what Jia Zhaoyi said."