9.3

"Master, what are you looking for?" Yan Shu asked when he saw Wu Bai looking around.

    "I'm watching which person seems to be the number one this time." Wu Bai replied casually.

    "Can this be seen?" Yan Shu was full of curiosity.

    "Others may not be able to see it, but I can definitely see your son." Wu Bai said firmly.

    "Pfft—" A laughter came from behind the three of them.

    Wu Bai turned around and looked over, and when he saw the person he was thinking of, he was happy.

    "Young master thinks I'm joking?" Wu Bai walked towards the other party and asked with a smile.

    "That's not true, it's just that I think the son's words are more interesting." Xiao Zimo cupped his hands and replied.

    "Then I said that I will wait for the list to come out. The first name is the son. Does the son still think I am funny?" Wu Bai said with a smile.

."Hahaha, the son is joking, He De He Neng can be elected as the first name." Xiao Zimo said modestly.

    "Okay, let's wait and see." Wu Bai said to himself.

    Seeing Wu Bai's determination, Xiao Zimo wanted to believe what he said, but he knew rationally that it was impossible. There were several brothers in the academy who did their homework much better than him, and were often praised by the master, while he But only got the Master's aptitude is mediocre.

    Yan Shu looked at Xiao Zimo's clothes, and when he saw the shabby clothes he was wearing, he whispered to Wu Bai, "Young Master, did you read it wrong? No matter how you look at it, this one can't be the first name, right?"

    Wu Bai tapped him on the head and scolded lightly, "You must not respect Luo Yi first and then respect others."

    Then he said apologetically to Xiao Zimo: "I'm sorry, Xiaotong Wushu, offended this young master."

.Xiao Zimo waved his hand, Yun Danfeng said lightly: "It's okay, most people in the world are controlled by appearances, and it is rare to meet someone with a clear mind like the son. Under Xiao Zimo, haven't you asked the son's name?"

    "It's under Wu Bai." Wu Bai returned the salute with his hand.

    The two were talking when suddenly the surrounding crowd surged, pushing the two together unconsciously. Wu Bai almost fell to the ground, but Xiao Zimo supported him.

    "Xu Shi has released the list, so everyone will be so excited." Xiao Zimo said.

    Looking at the stacked crowd in front, Wu Bai sighed: "It seems that we can't squeeze in at all. Let's go to the side and wait, anyway, I already know your ranking."

    Xiao Zimo looked at his slightly thin body, worried that the other party would be squeezed to the ground by the crowd again, so he agreed and walked towards the place where the crowd was sparse, protecting the other party.

.In the crowd, Inkstone and Inkstone looked at each other, and the two squeezed into the crowd again to see if the son was chosen.

    "The two bookboys beside you seem to have squeezed in." Xiao Zimo said, looking at the crowd.

    "Well, since they squeezed in, let's go to the teahouse for a cup of tea and wait for them to report." Wu Bai pointed to the teahouse on the right.

    Seeing that the crowd was surging and he couldn't squeeze in for a while, Xiao Zimo nodded and agreed.

    The two did not go upstairs, but drank tea in the lobby. There are quite a few candidates like them here.