9.9

Nan Yiyun and Aunt Jiang returned to her yard, she smiled smugly: "I didn't expect Ying Churou to have a deflated day, hahaha..."

    "This master is still sensible, knowing that the power of the family is in the hands of the wife will not mess up." Aunt Jiang echoed.

    "Hmph, how can he be sensible, but it's just because my son is admitted to Tongsheng now, which gives him a boost. Now that he goes out, who doesn't praise him for raising a son, one or two Tongsheng, maybe two Jinshi in the future. "Nan Yiyun pouted and said.

    "Congratulations to Madam for regaining control of the family." Aunt Jiang said with a smile.

    "Auntie, you can go to the warehouse later to get some good materials to cut into clothes and send them to Bai'er. Now that the weather is hot, it's time to buy summer clothes for Bai'er." Nan Yiyun ordered.

    "Yes, I will tell you to go on." Aunt Jiang nodded.

."Speaking of Bai'er, I forgot to ask you just now. I remember that you didn't go out today, so how did you know that Bai'er went to the restaurant with her classmates and friends?" Nan Yiyun wondered.

    Aunt Jiang replied truthfully: "I heard what the two servants in the kitchen said. They said that when they went out to buy ingredients, they saw the young master and a scholar enter the restaurant. When the master asked, I will tell them what they said."

    Nan Yiyun nodded and said, "Fortunately, the master didn't find the clue, otherwise I wouldn't know how to get around."

    "Madam, the young master is now stepping on the road to the imperial examination step by step, and it is very possible in the future..."

    Aunt Jiang was about to talk to Nan Yiyun about the identity of Brother Wu Bai, but when she saw a voice coming from outside the door, she stopped talking and walked towards the door, only to find that the servant girl in the yard was sticking her ears with pointed ears. On the door.

    "what!".The maid fell to the ground without the support of the door panel.

    "Bold, you dare to eavesdrop on my wife's conversation!" Aunt Jiang scolded.

    The maid quickly got up from the ground, knelt in front of Nan Yiyun, and begged for mercy: "Madam, forgive me, the servant did not eavesdrop."

    Nan Yiyun slapped him and said angrily, "Do you think I'm blind?"

    "Come on, pull this cheap servant down and sell it." Nan Yiyun said angrily.

    "Madame spare your life, madam spare your life." The maid quickly kowtowed.

    But it didn't work, she was quickly pulled down by the two old women.

    "Hmph, that bitch Ying Churou dares to put nails in my yard!" Nan Yiyun slapped the table angrily.

    "Madam calm down, now that you are in charge of the family, she will definitely not be able to reach out to your yard again." Aunt Jiang comforted.

."Hmph, if she dares to treat me like this, I'm not easy to bully." Nan Yiyun sneered.

    "What is Madam going to do?" Aunt Jiang asked.

    "You don't care about this matter, I have my own opinion." Nan Yiyun waved her hand, and then she said with a serious face: "Aunt Jiang, don't mention the matter about Bai'er in the future, I don't want to next time. If something goes wrong again, this thing will let it rot in the stomach."

    Aunt Jiang quickly promised: "Yes, I will not mention it in the future."

    in the restaurant