8.16

In the blink of an eye, on the day of Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo's wedding, Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai were called up early in the morning to change their wedding clothes.

    The two were sitting in the hall waiting for the arrival of the auspicious time, and suddenly someone came to report that the emperor had arrived at the gate.

    They hurried to the front of the mansion to welcome Jing Mingyue into the mansion, and Wen Qing and Zhen He also came to the general mansion with Jing Mingyue.

    Seeing Wen Qing, Wu Bai was stunned for a moment, but Wen Qing winked at Wu Bai instead.

    When the group arrived at the lobby, Jing Mingyue and Wen Qing were naturally greeted to the top, with the tablets of Xiao Zimo's parents in the middle.

    At this time, the auspicious time has come, and the two finished worshiping under the auspices of the emperor, and then the banquet began. Xiao Zimo first toasted Jing Mingyue and the two, and then went to toast the other guests during the banquet, while Wu Bai stayed in the lobby. Dine with Jing Mingyue and the others.

.After the meal, Zhen He looked at Wu Bai and asked, "What is the matchmaker gift you said you were going to give me?"

    Wu Bai took a wooden box from the servant's hand, handed it to him, and said, "This is it."

    Zhen He was about to open it, when Wu Bai stopped him, "You should go back and open it again."

    Hearing this, Zhen He put down his hand and did not open the wooden box.

    Seeing that the time was about the same, Jing Mingyue and Xiao Zimo chatted a few words before going back to the palace, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo got up and escorted them to the front of the palace.

    After they left, Wu Bai opened his palm, and there was a note inside.

    "What is this?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    "Wen Qing was given to me just now, don't know what to write?" Wu Bai shook his head and said.

    "open to take a look?"

."There are many people here, so let's wait and see." Wu Bai suggested.

    "Alright." Xiao Zimo nodded.

    The two walked into the general's mansion again, informed the housekeeper, and then went to the backyard.

    The two came to the wedding room and sent the servants out, and Wu Bai took out the note.

    "He wants to join forces with you to deal with Yu Jia." Xiao Zimo concluded after reading the contents of the note.

    Wu Bai said, "He should have seen the grudge between me and Yu Jia, and wanted to use my hand to help him deal with Yu Jia."

    "Hmph, we have our own revenge, so we don't need to cooperate with him." Xiao Zimo said with a light snort.

    "I think so too." Wu Bai nodded.

."I didn't expect that the person behind the Jade Pavilion we went to was actually him. He just exposed this shop to our eyes, isn't he afraid?" Xiao Zimo said speechlessly.

    "He is now a noble prince, and he is deeply favored by the emperor. He has the prince under his knees. Before that, the shopkeeper trumpeted that there was a noble prince behind his back. Obviously, this shop is not that important to him. A shop like this should be under his name. There are not a few, after all, he is the grandson of the city lord of Xiyuan City, and he has the support of the city lord of Xiyuan City behind him, so he will definitely not be afraid of us." Wu Bai analyzed.