8.17

Unconsciously, two hours passed, and suddenly there was a voice: "I found it."

    Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo looked in the direction of the voice, and saw the little official holding a file with a smile on his face.

    They put down the file in their hands and walked over. The little official handed the file to Wu Bai and said, "This is the file from Shanbao County last year, and it's here." The little official pointed to the third floor of the shelf in front of him. .

    Xiao Zimo leaned over and looked at the file in Wu Bai's hand, and found that it was not Wu Bai's case, but another case. He crouched down and rummaged through the third floor.

.Wu Bai squatted down and searched together. During this period, he also turned to the file about Aunt Xiang. He glanced at it. It roughly recorded the personal details of Aunt Xiang, the motive for the murder, and the various circumstances of the victim. The victim turned out to be the nephew of Aunt Xiang's neighbor. When the other party went to his aunt's house as a guest, he stared at Aunt Xiang's little brother, so he wanted to attack Aunt Xiang's little brother, but the little brother couldn't resist, and finally slammed into the wall and died , Aunt Xiang happened to come back from going out at that time and came across this scene. She picked up the scissors in the basket and stabbed the other person in the chest. The neighbor heard the screams and ran over to check the situation. Just saw the scene of Aunt Xiang killing, so Aunt Xiang was killed by the other party. The prosecutor was arrested and sentenced to death.

    Wu Bai silently put Aunt Xiang's file back.

    At this moment, Xiao Zimo raised his head, holding a file in his hand, and said, "I found your file."

    "let me see.".Wu Bai leaned over.

    Then the two of them looked at the file next to each other, frowning more and more.

    "This evidence is just a bloody scarf and handkerchief? There are four witnesses, your parents and Yu Jia's parents."

    Wu Bai had the memory of the original body, and knew that he and Yu Jia were the only ones present at the time, as well as the little brother who died. At that time, the original body had just been scolded by his parents and felt sad, so he went to the back of a big rock by the small river in the village. She shed tears alone to ease her sadness, but she didn't expect to see Yu Jia pushing another little brother from the same village to the ground. The other's head was injured and he soon bleeds to his death. Jia noticed, but the other party shouted directly, saying that he saw the original body kill.

.It happened that the farm of the village chief's house was not far away, and the other party heard Yu Jia's shout and rushed over. As a result, the village chief and his wife also became the so-called witnesses. People from the family and the village were sent to the government.

    Afterwards, the village chief used money to bribe the original parents and asked them to take out the bloody silk handkerchief, saying that it was the original silk handkerchief, and it was stained with the blood of the deceased.

    Thinking of this, Wu Bai said, "Where are the evidence of the case placed?"

    Xiaoguan replied: "These evidences are usually kept in the local county office, and only the case file will be prepared and sent to the Ministry of Justice for the record."

    "What's wrong? Did you discover anything new?" Xiao Zimo asked.

."Well, I remember back then..." Wu Bai stopped suddenly when he said this. He glanced at the little official, and then said to Xiao Zimo, "The file is almost the same, let's go back first."