9.18

Xiao Zimo opened the window on the third floor and looked down at will. Suddenly, his eyes settled on a private room on the second floor.

    Wu Bai was a little curious about his performance, and also tilted his head to look down. Immediately, his eyes were also attracted by the two people in the private room on the second floor.

    I saw two people sitting in the private room, a man and a woman. The woman was Miss Tongzhi who had conflicted with them at the door of the teahouse. The other party was smiling happily at the moment, and the man sitting opposite her had a handsome face. Pan An's face.

    The man kept talking and coaxed the young lady to look like she couldn't find Bei.

    "I didn't expect to see her here." Xiao Zimo said.

    Wu Bai nodded and said, "Indeed, I didn't expect to see him here." Yun Zhijing, the romantic figure in this book.

.Although the face of the other party at the moment is different from the original body's memory, it is slightly green, but it can also be seen that the other party's beauty is not cast.

    Seeing the ease with which the other party is facing the young lady at the moment, it is no wonder that the book is called "Miss Beauty", but Wu Bai didn't expect that Yun Zhijing was also from Jingchuan Province, and the original body did not understand this.

    Downstairs, Yun Zhijing seemed to sense the sight of Wu Bai and the others. He raised his head to look at Wu Bai and the others, his eyes flickering slightly. Obviously, he did not expect to meet Wu Bai and the others here.

    He looked at the smirking woman in front of him, thought for a moment, nodded slightly to Wu Bai and the others, and ignored Wu Bai and them, but continued to tease the young lady.

.Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai naturally have no hobby of looking at people and flirting. They looked back, just as the second shopkeeper had already walked in with tea and cakes, they began to taste tea.

    It was not until noon that Yan Shu Yanqi ran upstairs with a happy face to inform them of the results of this ranking.

    Yan Shu said excitedly: "That's great, Young Master and Young Master Xiao have been selected."

    Hearing this, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo looked at each other and smiled, the previous efforts were finally not in vain.

    Yan Qi also added with some pride: "Young Master Xiao is ranked third, one place ahead of the previous court test, but my son has made the greatest progress. This time he ranks eighth, and is eleven places ahead of the court test."

    Wu Bai chuckled softly and said, "Where is this calculated according to this."

    Xiao Zimo cupped his hands and said, "Congratulations to Brother Bai for becoming a Juren."

."Congratulations, congratulations to Zimo for becoming a Juren." Wu Bai said with a smile.

    The two were admitted to Juren at the same time, and the difference in ranking was not too big. Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai were in a very good mood, which meant that they could continue to move forward side by side in the future.

    Yan Shu seemed to think of something at this time, and said, "Young Master, I seem to have seen that the eldest son and that son Xie were also selected, but I can't remember their names."

    Wu Bai nodded and said: "The two of them are not bad in knowledge, and it is only natural that they can be listed on the list."

    Yan Qi said, "Young Master, I remember that the eldest son is ranked at thirty-six, and Master Xie is ranked at sixteen."