9.22

In the blink of an eye, it was the ninth day of the third lunar month, and Wu Tian was called up by Yan Shu before it was dawn.

    In the general exam, not only the exam questions are generally similar to the rural exam, but also the exam time is the same.

    Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo checked what they were supposed to bring and found no omissions, so they went to the tribute courtyard in a carriage.

    When the carriage dared to leave the alley, it became difficult to move forward. It was almost impossible to move an inch. In desperation, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo chose to walk. Fortunately, the house they chose was very close to the Gongyuan, so they didn't spend much money. My mind went to the Gongyuan.

.The street in front of the Gongyuan was crowded with people. The two of them were crowded, as if they were going over mountains and mountains, and finally came to the open space in front of the Gongyuan. Because there were soldiers blocking it, the families of ordinary people could not get close.

    The two of them breathed a sigh of relief, looked at each other and smiled. Finally, they checked the basket in their arms and found that there was nothing missing. Only then did they line up behind the candidates. After the screening, they walked into the Gongyuan.

    After the three exams, Wu Bai felt the most uncomfortable thing was not in the exam room, but every time he entered and left the exam room.

    "Huh—the exam is finally over." Wu Bai said cheerfully.

    "What is Brother Bai going to do next?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    "Yan Shu didn't think about that peach forest all the time before, why don't we go and have a look, otherwise next time we want to see such a beautiful scenery, we need to wait another year.Wu Bai suggested.

    When Yan Shu heard what he said, he excitedly said, "Okay!"

    Xiao Zimo smiled and said, "Then follow what Brother Bai said."

    The next day, they had breakfast and got on the carriage to the peach forest again.

    The breeze blew, a burst of petals scattered, Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai and said, "Brother Bai, don't move."

    Wu Bai stood still, Xiao Zimo walked into him, stretched out his hand to probe his head, the atmosphere was a bit mysterious, and a trace of pink climbed up Wu Bai's cheeks.

    Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai's slightly lowered head, his eyes flashed darkly, he took a peach petal from Wu Bai's head, spread his hands and said, "This just fell off your head."

    "Thank you Zimo." Wu Bai thanked him.

    "No thanks." Xiao Zimo retracted his hand, put his back behind him, and quietly put the peach blossom into his sleeve pocket.

.At this time, Yan Shu ran over and shouted: "Young master, look over there, it seems to be the eldest son."

    Wu Mingxuan?

    According to the instructions of the inkstone, Wu Bai walked a few steps to the right. Sure enough, he saw Wu Mingxuan. He was walking with a few young people, but Wu Mingxuan had a little flattery on his face.

    Wu Bai guessed that those people should be Wu Mingxuan's classmates in Guozijian, and these students must have a good family background.

    "I didn't expect to see your brother here, do you want to go up and say hello to him?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    "No, since he didn't see us, let's pretend we didn't see him." Wu Bai shook his head.

    Yan Shu grabbed Wu Bai's sleeve and said eagerly, "Young Master, he seems to have seen us and is coming here."