9.29

In the evening, when Xiao Zimo came back, he looked at his mother Xiao with a smile on his face and said, "Mother, brother Bai will come to our house for dinner later, you asked the kitchen to make him some sweet and sour pork ribs, he loves it the most. eat this."

    Seeing that he was so concerned about Wu Bai, Xiao's mother froze and asked anxiously, "Zimo, tell Wei Niang honestly, what is your relationship with Wu Bai?"

    Hearing this, Xiao Zimo was stunned for a moment, and then he observed his mother's expression and determined that the other party was aware of the relationship between him and Wu Bai, and then he said: "Mother, brother Bai and I are classmates and friends, but I Really delusional about him."

    "What?" Mother Xiao was shocked.

    She had already had guesses in her heart, but guesses were guesswork after all. Now that it was confirmed that it wasn't her wild thoughts, Mother Xiao's heart suddenly became chaotic.

    "Mother.".Xiao Zimo quickly supported her.

    Mother Xiao pushed him away, slowly left the hall, and returned to her room.

    Seeing that her expression was not right, Father Xiao quickly asked her what happened. Mother Xiao was at a loss and didn't know how to deal with it, so she told Father Xiao the matter.

    "Zimo really admitted to you that he likes Wu Bai?" Father Xiao said in shock.

    "Of course it's true, I can still lie to you, what do you think we should do now?" Mother Xiao said with a bitter face.

    "Don't panic first, I'll go to him and ask clearly." Father Xiao comforted.

    "Well." Mother Xiao nodded first, and then she repented: "No, I'll go with you."

    The husband and wife came to Xiao Zimo's yard, and the servants said that Xiao Zimo was in the study, and the two went towards the study.

    "Come in.".Xiao Zimo ordered, he thought it was a servant knocking on the door.

    Xiao's father and Xiao's mother pushed in the door, Xiao Zimo saw that it was them, and quickly got up to greet them.

    "Father, mother."

    "Your mother just said..." Father Xiao just got up.

    Xiao Zimo nodded and admitted, "Mother is right, the child really likes Brother Bai."

    "Then Wu Bai is a man, what will you do in the future? And what will he do in the future? Have you ever thought about this?" Father Xiao was calmer than Mother Xiao, he asked.

    "These children have thought about it, and the children really don't want to miss Brother Bai." Xiao Zimo said firmly.

    "Since you've thought about it, what should you do when you get old, tell me." Father Xiao asked.

    "Now that there is Ziyu, the boy believes in him." Xiao Zimo said.

    "Do you really have to be Wu Bai?" .Father Xiao asked persistently.

    "Yes, the child must be him."

    "No regrets?"

    "I don't regret it." Xiao Zimo said firmly with his eyes full.

    "Well, since you don't regret it, we can't control you now, so let's go with you." Father Xiao said helplessly.

    Mother Xiao was anxious: "Master—"

    Father Xiao reassured: "Zimo is not a child either, he knows how to choose, not to mention that Wu Bai doesn't know his mind, he will have a lot of hardships to suffer, and he will know that he should turn back. "