9.1 Imperial Examination Little Husband

Looking at the desk in front of him, Wu Bai knew that he had returned to the study again. He got up and walked to the door of the study, wanting to know what new changes were going on outside this time.

    When he opened the door, he saw that the stone road outside the door was covered with flowers and grasses, extending to the stone table. Wu Bai walked over the stone road to the stone table and picked up the chessboard on the table. I found myself able to move the chessboard, and there were two more boxes of chess pieces on the stone table.

    When Xiao Zimo was away, he felt that it was boring to play chess alone, so he put down the chessboard in his hand, walked back to the study, and sat behind the desk, where a new book had appeared.

    Wu Bai glanced at the cover of the book first, and saw the words "Miss Merry and Pretty" written on it.

    He took a little time to read through the book, which tells a lingering love story between a daughter of a family and a romantic girl.

.At the beginning of the story, this Tanhua was originally romantic, but after meeting this lady, she was willing to protect her like a jade.

    This young lady had another sweetheart at the beginning. When she heard the news, Tanhua endured her heartache to help this young lady pursue her sweetheart. Unfortunately, she didn't expect that sweetheart to be a liar. After the lady saw through the other party's disguise, she was heartbroken. With full of affection, he completely woke up, understood the truth of cherishing the person in front of him, and finally the two of them lived happily together.

    This time Wu Bai didn't close the pages immediately. He walked around the desk with the book, walked to the bedside, lay down, and closed the pages silently, waiting for the familiar dizziness with his eyes closed.

.When he opened his eyes again and looked around, he found that he was sitting in a boxy shed. It might be because he moved slightly, and someone in yamen clothes came over to warn him not to look around.

    Wu Bai, who couldn't understand the situation for the time being, lowered his head honestly, and then he saw an exam paper in front of him with densely written words on it.

    Seeing that Wu Bai was honest, the yamen stopped staring at him and patrolled the examination room.

    In view of the warning just now, Wu Bai did not dare to make too exaggerated actions for the time being. He raised his head slightly, turned his eyes to look back and forth, left and right, and found that there was a person in front of him who was writing a book.

    The other party was too serious and didn't realize that Wu Bai was looking at him.

    In such a situation, Wu Bai probably guessed where he was, and he picked up the test paper on the table and looked through it.

.Seeing that Yuan Shen had filled in all the answers, Wu Bai breathed a sigh of relief. Although he was no stranger to these things, it was the first time for him to be in the examination room. To be honest, he was a little nervous.

    As time passed, a crisp bell rang in the examination room, and the examiner also announced that all candidates would stop writing, otherwise the papers would be invalid.

    The candidate opposite Wu Bai put down the brush in his hand, let out a sigh of relief, and put the scroll on the left side of the table.

    Seeing him like this, Wu Bai also placed his scroll on the left side of the table.

    Soon, a clerk came over and took away the scrolls of Wu Bai and the candidates opposite him. After the wardens left, Wu Bai found that the candidates on the opposite side were picking up their pen and ink. Wu Bai lowered his head and looked under the table next to him. Sure enough, he found a bamboo The basket, he bent down to pick up the basket and put all the pen and inkstones on the table into the bamboo basket.