Possessive

Pete's POV:

(Continuation of flashback....)

I didn't know what to do. First, I wanted to reject his offer thinking that he was going to use me as a keep but now, hearing what Can spoke made me think about my decision again. It wasn't easy to choose because this decision was going to change my life forever. What I was worried about was the uncertainty about this whole situation. Even though Can assured that Ae would realize his feelings for me, I still worried about the fact that he might fall for someone else.

If I chose to stay with him, I will have to deal with everything and that include all the illegal activities he was involved in. But then, what else should I do? Even though my mind was thinking logically, my heart had already thrown the logic in dustbin.

I was still thinking over the whole situation when Can spoke up breaking the chain of thoughts, "Pete, I think you should return back to your bedroom. Ae might probably come to see you since he is annoyed." Is he that aware about his cousin that he can predict what he'll do?

Nevertheless, I hummed in response and left the room making a quick escape to my room. I walked in and began to look around trying to get familiar with the place. Not even a minute and the bedroom door was clicked opened and Ae walked in. He didn't say anything but walked straight to me and pulled me into a hug.

I was left stunned with his sudden action and was not able to respond. He slowly began to nuzzle my neck and I was soon melting into his embrace. This is bad. My mind was screaming to me to pull away but the traitor heart was not ready to listen. Finally, heart won the battle and I melted in his touch.

In a swift motion, I was lifted up and carried to bed and laid down on the feathery soft mattress. He climbed over me and began to suck and nibble my neck. My hands began to roam over his back in response to his touches. I don't know where we were headed to but I loved all the attention I was getting from him.

After a while, he pulled away and lay down beside me. I was almost out of breathe so I tried to calm down my racing heart. "I am sorry, I was just a little pissed off." He said with a guilty tone. "It's alright..." I assured without looking at him. "Actually, Day had promised me to pass on some important information so I had gone to see her but turns out, it was another day of her fooling around. I don't know why, but I don't like anyone touching me except you. I can't explain how I feel but I just don't want other people being close to me." he stated.

My lips curled up into a smile at his confession. This was what I wanted to hear from him, an assurance that he will choose me and not others. It was still a little risky but I think I was ready for it. What if this turns out to be one of the best decisions in my life?

I still took two days to observe everything and think whether I will be able to survive this place. Turned out, Ae was being really cautious in keeping the bad things away. The next time when I entered the dining room, everyone was looking at me and I felt so awkward but then just a throat clearing from Ae made them all get back to what they were doing. As informed earlier, I made my way towards Ae and sat down on the empty chair that was kept especially for me.

Can came to visit me more often telling me stuff that encouraged me and made me feel at home. He told me that Ae had warned everyone not to speak about any criminal activity at the dining table and in front of me. The maids were informed to clean my bedroom only when I would step out and not to disturb me when I am sleeping.

The two days stay at the mansion assured me that I don't have to think much about the decision. On the eve of second day, I went to inform Ae that I have already made my choice. I asked one of the maid where he was and she informed me that he was in the office.