My love

Pete's POV:

Ae's concern peaked seeing me in the miserable state and the next moment, he was carrying me in his arms rushing towards the medical building while he ordered the people to ask the doctor to be present in the emergency room. Even though I tried to assure him that I was fine and it's normal to feel dizzy and uneasy, he still didn't listen to a single word.

We arrived at the medical building and Ae rushed towards the emergency room and I can see the doctor hurrying inside along with the nurse. I was laid on the bed and then the doctor began their work. He checked my pulse rate and then moved to check my blood pressure. I felt my eyelids getting heavy and even before I could register what was happening around me, I drifted off into darkness, it felt eerily peaceful.

Ae's POV:

I was now in turmoil seeing the love of my life being all weak and the light in his eyes was slowly fading. I couldn't think of what to do so I picked him up and rushed downstairs heading in the direction of the medical building while barking the orders to call the doctor for emergency.

"Ae.... I am fine..." Pete's faint whisper was heard against my chest but I didn't want to believe him. He had the tendency to get himself in danger and there was no way I was going to allow any of this to happen. I hurried in the direction of the building, I can feel my heart pounding in my chest as Pete was slowly closing his eyes. I called for him trying to keep him awake.

I was more than afraid now. It wasn't just about losing him but also about losing the little unborn life inside him. I can feel the fear slowly creeping over my body and holding my heart hostage. I dashed into the emergency room and placed him on the bed and soon the doctors began their check up.

I can see him fighting to stay awake but when the doctors began to check for his pulse, I saw him closing his eyes and soon, he looked all silent. I panicked seeing him motionless and still lying on the bed. "Doctor?" I called out in concern, my heart clenching and my feet began to tremble. This was the worst fear that I had ever felt in my life.

"Boss, I would request you to wait outside and we will take care of him." The doctor tried to assure but my feet were too heavy to move even a centimeter from where they were planted on the floor. The next second, Can and Tin dashed into the room and the doctor asked them to usher me out of the room.

Against my wish and ignoring all my protests, they pulled me out of the room and the door was soon closed behind. I got the last glimpse of my life lying on the bed, very quietly. Can and Tin dragged me to the small metal bench that was placed against the wall and made me sit. Pete meant everything to me, and he was the only reason that I was still able to be a human otherwise I can't even imagine how ruthless I would have been.

I didn't even realize that I was crying till Can gently began to wipe my cheeks. "Ae... It's alright... Pete is fine... Nothing will happen to him.." Can was trying his best to encourage me but no words can actually have the magic other than seeing my love awake and smiling widely at me.

I was sitting on the bench for what felt like eternity anxiously waiting for the doctor to step out of the room and tell me about Pete but the time seemed to drag. After then, when I was contemplating with the idea of barging into the room to check for my love, the doctor finally appeared out of the room.

I left my place immediately and bolted towards him, I wanted to know about Pete's condition. "Doctor?" I called. He stopped in his tracks and let out a sigh, it tensed me even more seeing his worried face. "He is fine... but be sure not to stress him or tell him anything that would cause any stress to him. Thankfully, they both are fine but henceforth, you will have to be very cautious because any more stress or anxiety might lead to miscarriage and you might even lose him." The doctor informed.