Announcement

Pete's POV:

There was no way I could support my weight on my jelly legs. I had my legs and arms still wrapped around Ae even after my breathing had even out. This activity had consumed all my energy and my body just felt limp.

"Are you alright?" he asked in concern. "Asks the one who had got me tired!!" I complained with sulking tone. He let out a husky laugh before squeezing me against his chest. "Didn't know that you are sassy too.... I liked it!" he said.

I just hummed in response while burying my face in his neck and closing my eyes. I was on the verge of passing out. He didn't had any other option than bathing me and then carrying me out of the bathroom. He dried me up and then wrapped in a bathrobe before gently laying down on the soft mattress.

"You better take rest... I'll prepare the breakfast." He said while moving to cover himself with the bathrobe. My voice sounded almost inaudible as I replied him with a small okay before passing out from exhaustion.

When I woke up Ae was sitting on the bed beside me and going through some magazine. I moved a bit shifting closer and resting my head on his chest. I wanted to get pampered. He sighed while placing the magazine aside and then diverting his whole attention towards me.

"Feeling better?" he inquired. I just whined in discomfort when I tried to move. My lower back was completely in pain. "It's sore down there." I replied in a grumpy tone. "Then how about a massage?" he asked while lowering his hand to my back and gently rubbing the portion around my lower waist.

"No!!" I replied immediately since the way he said it was a massage it didn't seem like it would just be a massage. After having stayed with this soon to be husband of mine, I was sure about one thing, every time he saw me in less clothes, I would be eaten the very next moment.

"I promise to not go beyond massaging." He tried to assure but I was stubborn enough not to let him have this chance. After persuading for a while, he finally gave up after realizing that I was not going to listen to a word.

"Fine!! Then at least have breakfast. I have already prepared for you. Then you can go back to sleep." He said. I hummed and then move to sit up and he immediately helped me move myself. Not to mention that he fed me the breakfast and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Time flew by quickly and finally the day arrived when we had to return back to the mansion to resume our duties. My heart felt heavy as I walked out of the place with the wonderful memories. Ae seemed to have sensed my disappointment and wrapped his arm around me. "We'll come back again after few days. I promise." He assured. His words did bring a smile on my face and I spared a last glance at the villa before beginning to walk away.

We got into the car and Ae started the engine heading back in the direction of the mansion. The drive was going to take hours but I wasn't sleepy like I was the time when I had come here. I was wide awake throughout the ride talking with Ae and planning about our future.

Ae was going to marry me soon after reaching home and that meant that we were going to be busy as soon as we were back. He held my hand while he drove at a slow speed enjoying the view. It took us a little long then the actual time.

When I arrived back at mansion, I saw Can waiting for me eagerly. As soon as I stepped out, I was pulled in a bear hug by this soon to be brother in law. I can see Tin standing at a little distance watching us. I smiled at him and he returned back the smile. It was time that I should help Can to disclose the news about his relationship to Ae. He had been hiding it for too long and he too deserved all the happiness just like me for being the beautiful soul he was.

"I want to hear every single detail." Can whispered in my ear. I hummed in response before pulling away. The next moment, I felt an arm wrapped around me and I looked up to see Ae standing beside me. "Ae!!" I called in panic. I was now cautious about the audiences whose eyes got diverted to us the very second we had arrived here.