I have mood swings

Pete's POV:

I was seated on the dining table with pizza in front of me, looking all tempting and mouth-watering. The aroma hit me real strong and I couldn't hold back the urge to devour it. I grabbed the slice and I can see that it was still hot but I was greedy so I took a bite while still trying to blow it.

I chewed it with little difficulty since it was still hot. "Easy my love... You'll burn your mouth." Ae tried to warn. But I was not in mood to listen. The melted cheese made it even more yummy and I couldn't help but moan at the taste.

"You have become a messy eater." Ae said while wiping the cheese off my face. I smiled and then took another bite. I can see Ae watching me while I continued to fill my stomach. Just then, I heard bell and Ae looked at me. "Is this suppose to be Can?" he asked. "I guess so..." I replied while stuffing the slice in my mouth.

"Okay... I'll check it. You continue to eat." He said while leaving his chair and walking out of the dining room. After sometime, I heard two voices and knew that Can was already here.

"Wow!!! Pizza!!!" Can exclaimed while settling beside me and reaching his hand towards my plate. I slapped it away while glaring at him. "Don't touch!!" I warned while grabbing my plate and hiding it. Can looked at me with confused face and then turned his attention towards Ae.

"What is wrong with him?" Can inquired. "Don't ask me. I don't know anything. He didn't eat breakfast so I prepared him cognee but then he complained about the smell and after that, he demanded pizza. I am still trying to figure out what's wrong." Ae replied. So now they are thinking that something is wrong with me? Just because I wanted to eat pizza?

"How mean Ae!!! Just because I wanted to eat pizza, you are saying that something is wrong with me?" I complained while huffing in anger. I got up from the chair with the plate still in my hand and then headed straight to bedroom. How can he say that? Am I that annoying?

I flopped down on bed and continued to eat pizza while sobbing. They are now thinking something is wrong with me. What can I do if the smell of cognee made me sick? Is it my fault? I saw little motion near the door and then I got glimpse of Ae entering the bedroom.

I turned around showing him my back, trying to ignore him. How dare he say something like that!!! "Baby... Love..." Ae said while getting on to the bed and wrapping his arms around me. "Don't touch me!" I said while slapping his hands away. "Sorry na love... I didn't mean to say that... I just thought that you are behaving differently. You usually are not this moody." Ae tried to coax.

Moody?? Now you are saying I am moody? Earlier you said that something is wrong with me and now you are saying that I am moody? How could you? "Now you think I am moody?" I asked while placing the plate aside and then climbing out of bed.

"Love... I didn't me-" I didn't allow him to continue and stormed out of room. How can he say something like that? I shouldn't have married this guy!! Everything changes after marriage... I felt tears rolling down my cheeks as I walked out of the room.

"Pete!!! Have this!!!" Can said while approaching me but I was not in mood. I ignored him and went straight to living room and sat down. This two brothers are thinking that something is wrong with me. How can they say something like that?

I sat down with pouted face while looking out of the glass. They are now complaining about everything. I feel so bad. Just then, I saw a bowl placed on the tea table in front of me. I wanted to ignore it but the contents inside grabbed my attention. My mouth began to water again. The tamarinds in the bowls looked inviting. I picked one and began to munch on it. Ummmm... This taste....

"You don't even need the kit to confirm that you are pregnant." Can stated. My head snapped to look at him. I have completely forgotten about it. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Your cravings are making it clear Pete. You have already started to show the symptoms. You are having cravings, you complain about smell, you feel dizzy and threw up, you have started to get mood swings. What else do you need to get it confirmed?" Can asked.