Office

🔞🔞 Mature Content

Pete's POV:

(Continuation of flashback....)

Day had already left the office huffing in anger while shutting the door with loud bang. I flinched a bit at the sound but Ae was left unmoved as if he didn't care for what has happened. No wonder!!! He must be used to this kind of sounds. He began to nuzzle my neck while his hand slowly slid into my shirt. The touch sent shiver over my body as he slowly began to caress my skin.

My breath got hitched as his lips landed on my soft spot and began to plant ghostly kisses. My hands that were resting on the table held on to the edges. "I am glad that you came." He whispered while continuing to kiss. Was he really that happy that I barged into his office without permission?

"I am sorry for that..... I just...." I didn't know how to explain. Should I tell him that I felt jealous? "Shhh... Don't be sorry. It's good to let others know where they stand and I am happy to know that you did really well." He said.

I smiled hearing those words. They assured that he was more than happy to see me enter the place. "But.... I didn't like it...." He continued further making my heart drop to floor the very next second. The smile that had appeared on my lips faded away immediately and I felt nothing right now. "I didn't like it that you walked out after seeing her.... You should have stayed, walked in and stake your claim. She is nothing in comparison to you." He breathed out against my ear.

Why?? Why don't you say everything together? Why do you always make my heart go in dilemma?? "I thought you were busy and also she was......" I said leaving the sentence hanging, further continuing the statement in my head while cursing her. "She was stripping???? She always do something or the else to get my attention but nobody can have it except you. Do you get that?" he asked.

I hummed in response and then leaned back. He was now playing with my nipples and I felt it really hard to keep my breath steady. With a swift move, I was turned around to face him. I can see his dark orbs that were screaming of desire and passion as he looked at me.

He brought his hand up and then rubbed the pad of his thumb over my lips. "They look juicy every time I look at them, tempting me to squeeze them, suck them, nibble them... Why are you so alluring??" he said while still tracing my lips with his thumb. My heartbeat skyrocketed the moment he said those words.

He leaned closer while holding my nape with one hand and then wrapping his other hand around my waist. I closed my eyes as he closed the distance between us and pressed his lips to mine. I felt tingles all over my body and slowly my hands moved to get wrapped around his neck.

He pulled me closer while deepening the kiss. As said, he began to suck my lips and nibble them. I loved the way it felt every time he touched me. I let him take control while slowly dissolving in his arms. He continued to kiss while his hands began to work on my shirt, unbuttoning it.

Soon, the clothes were peeled off revealing to him my naked chest. He deepened the kiss impelling his tongue into my mouth and tasting my insides while his hands began to move over my skin tracing my spine. I was going crazy with his touches and he had no intention to stop.

I felt something poking down and knew that he was hard. I knew what might follow and I was completely prepared for it. I was almost out of breath from his kissing. I tapped on his shoulder gesturing to him that I was out of breathe.

He pulled away letting go off my lips and looked at me. "You should get used to it my baby doll. I love those luscious lips of yours so much that I can't stop myself from abusing them." he said while licking his lips.