We have a past

Pete's POV:

I was sitting in the chair feeling a little uncomfortable with the atmosphere and the silence. Ae's blank expression was getting me goose bumps and I started to fidget. And the whole feeling was totally changed to a different ones as the screen in front glowed up and the lights went dim.

There was a picture of a man in his early 40s and I guess it was taken something like 20-30 years back and then Ae began to narrate "This was Mr Prin, who was the most feared in the underworld at his times. He was married to an actress who gave birth to two sons –Blue and Max. But then, the actress wanted to continue her carrier and asked Prin to leave the underworld and he was not ready to comply. He told her he would give her everything except leaving the underworld. There was a dispute between them and the couple parted their ways. After divorce, Max was leaving with his father while Blue was taken away by the mother. But things didn't work out fine and she got killed in a car accident leaving Blue alone and Blue witnessed her death in front of his eyes. Prin didn't bring him back home after the death of his wife and the boy had to survive on his own. Then, unfortunately, Prin was killed in a gang shootout and it was only Max who was left. Max took over the business when he was only 12 years old and decided to bring his younger brother Blue home. But then, there was no medicine for the tortured soul. Blue never got well along with Max even though Max tried his best. And in the end, Max let Blue do what he wanted. With the dark memories of past and the brutality he witnessed, Blue's soul died and he became cruel, enjoying the pain he gave to others. It was like his way of repaying the cruelty the world had thrown to him."

Ae stopped for a while and I let out a deep exhale. I didn't even came to know that I was holding my breathe till now. But soon, Ae changed the picture and I realized that one as it was the one that was taken when Blue's car was set on fire after his death, the next picture showed a man a little older, someone in his mid 30s. He had a evil smile playing on his lips, something that made you feel creepy and also made you have goosebumps all over your body.

"As you know, this is Max, the one that tried to hurt my family and he had already threatened me that he will be taking revenge for Blue. So what is more important here is knowing the crimes Max had committed ever since he had succeeded and I am sure that this is going to be a whole lot of scary ride." Ae was all serious when he said it and I felt my hands and legs turn cold.

The next slide showed a picture of a couple happily walking out of some shop and then came up the other picture that showed a wrecked car. This pictures too must have been taken like 30 years ago because they were black and white.

"The earlier picture was of Mario and his wife, they were killed in car crash and then it was revealed that this was all planned by Max because he thought that it was Mario's gang that killed his father. Apparently, there was no proof that this crime was actually done by Mario or not but Max was more than satisfied when he killed Mario." Ae explained.

He moved to the other slide that showed a picture of a man, and then he changed to other and continued for some 7-8 pictures. "These were the people believed to have been present at the time when Prin was killed and Max made sure to take his revenge on them one by one. Most important thing here is the way he killed them because it wasn't an easy death but a slow tortured ones, with lot of agony and pain where they had to beg to him to kill them but he still didn't show any mercy." Ae stated.

This whole thing was now involving more and more people. How far did Max go with his killing spree? I am sure he didn't just stop at that because the way Ae was explaining everything, it looked like a big part was coming forward, something we haven't expected and something we didn't know about.

Then, the slide changed showing picture of another car that was set on fire. "So, this one belongs to the another anonymous couple that was killed by Max claiming that they witnessed him killing someone. And then he destroyed all the evidences. Some of these information have been hidden and the files were closed." Ae explained.