Just you and me

Pete's POV:

I was now lying on couch with Ae's arms wrapped around me and the sheet covering our bodies. I smiled as he moved his finger over my stomach. It had been a while that we had finished our 'business' and now we were trying to gain some energy.

I expected to have breakfast in the morning but instead Ae planned of eating me. Now I was completely drained off the energy and didn't want to move. "Why don't you go to sleep? You will feel better after a nap." Ae suggested.

"It's fine khrab.... I am better." I replied while pressing myself against him. "I am glad that we came here. It's such a beautiful place. I was actually thinking of owning a villa similar to this one." Ae spoke. I turned around immediately to face him. "Really?" I asked with excitement.

"Yes... This place looks peaceful. Away from all the hustle bustle and also a better ones to spend time together. Also, when we have kids, it will be difficult to have some privacy so it will be good to have a place like this to visit in between. Besides, you seemed to love this place." He stated.

"I actually love this place... Especially the arrangement outside bedroom. I want something like that wherein I can lie down and look at the sky. It looks so amazing. And also, it allows a complete view of outside." I said.

"I agree.... I'll start with the work soon after we return." He cleared. I smiled at him and snuggled closer burying my face in his chest. "I love you Pete." He said. "I love you too Ae..." I replied with a wide smile.

"If you are not sleepy, you can get fresh. I'll prepare breakfast meanwhile." Ae put forth. Not a bad idea though. I also am drained off the energy and need to fill my system. "Fine.... I'll be quick." I said while moving to get up.

Ae pressed a soft kiss on my shoulder before finally letting me go. I covered myself with the sheet and then moved to leave the couch. I can see Ae's eyes on me while I walked towards the staircase. I was being careful so that I won't trip and fall. My legs were still shaking from the earlier activity.

I made my way upstairs and then walked towards the bedroom. I need to find clothes to wear before rushing to get fresh. I looked around the place while trying to see where Ae had put the luggage but I couldn't find them. There was no other option left then asking him where he had placed the clothes.

I walked towards the staircase and called for him, "Ae!! Ae!! Ae khrab!!" After a while, he came into view while replying to me with a teasing smile, "Yeah baby..." I blushed when I noticed that he was still naked. I diverted my gaze to look in another direction and then asked, "Ae, where are our bags? I need clothes."

He didn't reply so I tried to look at him and found him climbing the staircase. I felt my cheeks getting hot and immediately looked down to cover my blush. He walked past me and then entered the bedroom. After sometime, he walked out holding a key and went downstairs. What is he up to?

After sometime, he emerged holding clothes in his hands. He climbed the staircase and stood in front of me. This time he was wearing sweatpants. He handed me the clothes and I looked at them and noticed that they were not mine.

"Ae, these are not my clothes." I said. "I know... But you are going to wear them..." he said. I unfolded them revealing an over-sized shirt and a short. No pants??? "Ae!! These are not complete. The shirt is revealing and the shorts are too short. Also, the pants are missing." I complained.

"I know and I purposely brought these. Either you wear them or else, you can roam naked. Choice is yours." Ae said. What?? Seriously?? "Ae!! I can't!! They are revealing!!" I protested. "Who else is there here beside you and me? Let it be, give them back. You can wrap yourself up in sheets and walk around the house but don't complain later that I couldn't keep my hands to myself." He warned while reaching for the clothes in my hand.