Surprise

Pete's POV:

Thankfully, Ae didn't go beyond kissing and teasing me. For the first time, I found him restraining himself from going any further. After sometime, we resumed watching the movie and by the end of it, I felt asleep. It's not that the movie was boring but I was lot tired and soon felt asleep.

When I woke up, I found myself in bed, covered with duvet and two arms wrapped around me. I smiled because this was my Ae, sleeping beside me. I turned in his embrace and snuggled closer burying my face in his chest and letting out a deep sigh. I closed my eyes again falling into a deep slumber.

The rest of the day was spent in cuddling and doing nothing else. This time, we prepared the lunch together because I wanted to have this experience of cooking with him and trust me, it was fun!! We just enjoyed cooking much more than the food.

The day passed in a blur with us being comfortable in each other's arms. It was approaching night and I can see the already dark sky turning more dark. The rain stopped a while ago but it was still dark. The clouds were slowly dissipating and I can finally see the stars adorning the sky. I sighed looking at the view. It had a calming effect on me.

I thought for a while and then made my way towards the place that would fit to be perfect to have a view of the night sky. I climbed the staircase and then walked towards the large glasses that offered a complete view of surrounding and a glass roof on the top.

I flopped down on the mattress and then moved to lie on my back. I can see the clouds slowly disappearing with time and the stars were now clearly visible. The moon had just began to ascend the sky and the stars looked like waiting for him with excitement. I smiled looking at how beautiful the view looked.

Could there be anything more beautiful in comparison to this. Just when I thought there was nothing I could love more than this, there was a face blocking my view and looking at me with deep gaze. "Who dared to catch your attention in place of me?" he asked.

I giggled at his question seeing the possessiveness it held. "What will you do if I tell you who caught my attention?" I asked playfully. "If it's a human, he can kiss his life good bye and if it's something else, I will shove it away." He replied. This was the moment, I could use to tease him.

"Well, then shove the moon away, it had caught my attention." I said and winked at him. "Oh!! Is it?" he asked while raising his eyebrow. "Who else is there here beside you and me?" I asked. "No one.... And I don't want anyone to have your attention. It should be all mine." He said leaning closer.

"What if someone happens to have all my attention? What will you do?" I asked, I wanted to see his reaction. I saw him clench his jaw and then his face was all rigid, "I will kill that person. You and your attention is all mine... No one is allowed to have it." He declared.

"And what if we have kids?" I shot back. "That......... That we can think later but right now, I don't want anyone to have your attention." Here is my soon to be possessive mafia husband. Glad that we are away from the mansion, I can at least believe that this is true.

He leaned closer blocking my view so that he had all my attention. "Is this how you gonna get my attention?" I asked. "If I had to.... I surely will do it like this. But I want all your attention right now. I am hungry for it." He said with a teasing smile.

"Ae!!" I exclaimed realizing his words. "What?? I am just saying. Nothing else... Besides, I want to have a look at my moon so please cooperate." He said. His hands reached up and began to stroke my cheeks.

"What is in the dinner?" I asked. "Something you like... I also have a surprise for you." He said. Surprise? I hope it's actually for me and not for him. The surprise I got in morning is more than enough. Thankfully he kept his hands for himself even though I walked around the house flaunting my legs. Not my fault though because it was him who provided me the clothes which he had kept hidden god knows where.