Memories

Pete's POV:

We stayed in each other's embrace feeling the comforting warmth of each other and enjoying the beautiful view. This was the best of all the surprises that I have ever got. This was what I could called a perfect natural set up for a romantic night.

The air surrounding us started to get cold and we knew that it was time to leave the place. "Pete, let's get going, the temperature is falling and soon it will turn cold." Ae said while pulling away from me. He leaned closer and pecked my lips before holding me close and walking out of the water.

We quickly wore the clothes and began to walk back in the direction of the house. I started to feel cold and began to shiver while walking. Even though the clothes were dry, I was still wet from the water.

Ae stopped in his tracks and turned around to face me. "Are you alright?" he inquired. "J-just co-cold." I tried to reply but I was shaking like a leaf. He came closer and then picked me up in bridal style. His body felt warm and I leaned closer wrapping my arms around his neck while he began to walk back home.

I can see some grey patches in the sky and immediately knew that it was getting clouded again. Seems like it's gonna rain. Now, Ae was holding me as well as the torch while walking. With each step, I can see the place fade away and soon it got hidden behind the trees. May be someday we can plan to come here so that I can enjoy some more.

We finally arrived at the villa and Ae walked straight inside the house. He made his way to the bedroom while holding me close to his chest. Once we were inside, he placed me on the soft mattress and hurried to cover me with the duvet. He began to rub my hands trying to make me feel warm but I was shivering more and more.

Ae was getting restless even though I assured him that I will be fine. I can see the concern and worries in his eyes as he looked at me. After sometime, he moved to get up and then began to undress me. I was still feeling cold and couldn't protest so he had no issue while trying to remove all the clothes. The next moment, he began to get rid of his own clothes and then slipped into the bed. He pulled me closer wrapping his arms around me and making sure to cover me completely with the duvet.

The heat radiating through his body slowly began to warm me up. I pressed myself against him trying to fit perfectly into his embrace. "I am sorry. I should have been careful.... I should have brought towel with us. I didn't know it will turn out this cold." He began to apologize. I can hear the guilt in his tone.

"Ae... It's not your fault... You didn't know that it will turn out like this. But I am happy. I have never been to such a beautiful place ever. Thank you so much Ae..." I said. I wanted him to know that I loved the surprise and was more than happy to have visited the place.

"Pete.... Do you even realize how scared I was? I should have thought carefully. But it's the first time that I have ever gone out with someone so fragile. We all have trained in harsh conditions so we usually don't have much effect but I should have known, your body is not used to this change in temperature. I'll try to be careful from now on." Ae said.

"Ae.... Please don't blame yourself khrab!! You were just trying to make me happy. It is not your fault that things turned out like this. If I haven't felt cold, this would have been the best memory you ever had. Please don't think negative. I am happy to be close to you. I know I am not trained to extremes but it's not your fault." I tried to convince.

I knew that he will be blaming himself for the condition and wanted to ease out the fear that was slowly building inside him. "Pete... I am scared... I never had these feelings before but since I have confessed to you, there is this lingering fear that scares the hell out of me. I won't be able to live if something happens to you. The thought itself is so hurtful that it makes me cry. I never felt like this, not for anyone but now, I feel it. That constant fear that someone might hurt the most precious person in my life." Ae spoke, pouring out his heart.