Mall

Pete's POV:

The ride to mall was fun because Can couldn't stop himself from questioning Ae and Ae was so frustrated that he was praying internally that we reach soon. When the car got parked into the basement of the big shopping mall, Can grabbed my hand and immediately rushed out not waiting to hear what Ae had got to say.

He dragged me into the elevator and as soon as it was closed, he turned towards me. "So tell me, why you wanted me to accompany you?" Can directly came to the point without beating around the bush. "Err... I needed to buy some supplies but I don't want Ae to know about them... Also... I was thinking of buying something as a gift for Ae... You know, something he would like..." I tried to explain.

He seemed to think for a while before his smile got stretched into an evil grin. I am sure he had some wild thought running in his mind. The elevator dinged and we stepped out only to be greeted with Ae and the other men. He looked at Can with piercing gaze and I am sure if the eyes could shoot daggers, Can would have been covered with it all over.

"You tried to run away!!" Ae accused. "Nope!! I didn't.... I just..... wanted to play hide and seek..." Can teased. "I am not allowing you to go with Pete anymore." Ae ordered. "Owww?? Why is that? You caught us even before we could get away. Why are you being grumpy now? You don't have to behave as if I am kidnapping your boyfriend. I just needed to talk to him." Can cleared.

Ae looked at him with scrutinizing gaze before turning to look at me. "Is it true?" he asked. I nodded my head and then moved to talk trying to make a puppy face and pleading eyes in order that he will let me go with Can, "Ae~~~ Please let me go with Can na... I promise not to be out of the sight."

My trick seemed to work because Ae's expression immediately softened clearly showing my victory. I grinned at Can who was looking at me with surprised face. "Alright... But don't be out of sight." Ae said while messily fondling my hair. I giggled and soon there was another hand that pulled me away.

"I am tired with your sweetness!!" Can huffed while dragging me with him. I can see Ae ordering some of the men to follow us while Ae walked in the other direction. Is he here for some other business rather than shopping?

But then again, I didn't get to ask since Can was talking non-stop about what he was planning. We entered one of the store that was selling the undergarments and the men stood outside. Can will be Can!!

"Can, why are we here?" I asked. "Didn't you say you wanted to buy a gift for Ae?" Can asked. "Yeah... I did but I didn't mean to buy undergarments for him as a gift!" I replied. That evil smile was back again. "That's why we are here my dear... We are here to buy it for you." Can replied.

"Can!!!!! The gift is for Ae and not for me and I think we should go to a gift shop and not here." I said while trying to drag him. "Shut up and follow my instructions. I know what my brother will like and that's why we are here." Can said. I couldn't protest since I knew that Can knew better what Ae would like.

He moved around the place searching for something till his eyes landed on some fancy looking clothes. "Found it!!" he said while pulling me towards the rack. He began to search through the clothes before pulling out maids outfit and checking it. "Perfect!!" he said.

"Can? What are you upto?" I asked. "Pete, I know my brother very well and trust me this will work. For Ae, the best gift is you and if you think of buying something than it won't be of any use because he can anyway buy it. Gift him something he cannot buy and that is you. So, this is a small surprise that you are planning for him. I'll help you with this and I am sure that he will like it." Can assured.

I didn't know how to react. I wanted to trust Can but again this clothes in his hands were making me be a bit doubtful. "Trust me Pete.... This will be the best." Can tried to assure. "But why are these clothes here in undergarment store?" I asked.