Beautiful morning

Cover page credit - sruthiiyer09

🔞🔞 Mature Content

Pete's POV:

I woke up to the soft touches on my shoulder. My eyes shot wide open the very next moment and I turned around to see what was happening. The next moment, I was met with the sight of Ae with his morning messy face, his hairs were tousled but the eyes still the same, dark and emitting all the emotions.

"Good morning..." he greeted in his deep raspy voice which sounded even more hot in his morning state. "Good morning khrab Ae..." I replied in a low voice while pulling the duvet up and clutching it close to my chest. Ae's eyes trailed to my movements and he helped me pull the duvet to cover myself. His hand then rested over mine while he looked into my eyes affectionately.

"Did you sleep well?" he inquired. "Yes... I slept well. Thank you for everything." I replied. "Don't thank me... I should be the one thanking you because you chose to stay with me even though you had an option to leave. And kept suffering silently all the time." he said, a guilty look on his face.

I frowned seeing him being sad after realizing the fact that I wasn't happy. "Ae... You don't have to be sorry. It was my fault that I couldn't let go off the thoughts about family." I said. He placed a finger on my lips hushing me, "Ssshhhh... You are not allowed to feel bad because I don't want to see you sad anymore. From today onward, you will be only happy and not sad. I don't want to remember that face of yours that pricks my heart like thorns." He said.

I smiled at him and then he pulled his finger away gently. He brought his hand up and begin to brush the fringes off my eyes and slowly tucked my hairs behind the ear. "You look more beautiful in morning. I am happy to wake up beside you." He said and leaned closer to plant a soft kiss on my forehead.

He let his lips linger over my skin for 3 seconds approx. before pulling away. He scooted closer to me gently pulling my hand off that was clutching onto the duvet. Then he began to pull the duvet low and I blushed. He stopped after pulling it down a little and I felt his hand over my chest.

My breath hitched as he moved his hand over my chest in a ghostly touch tracing the marks he had given me last night, admiring his own art work. He looked up at me and I can see his eyes turn dark. I bit on my bottom lip realizing that look over his face that said lot many things.

He moved a bit to hover above me and I looked at him with wide eyes. I felt something hot and hard down there. He bent down and nuzzled my soft spot. My eyes rolled to the back and I clutched onto the pillow. His hands began to caress my sides as I felt my breathing got heavy.

"You smell even more delicious in morning." He whispered, his lips brushing against my skin letting a shiver run over my whole body. My hands left the pillow and slowly got tangled with his hairs, slightly pulling the strands as he began to kiss my neck and shoulder.

"Ae... We will be late for breakfast." I tried to remind while breathing heavily. "Screw the rules... They are not valid anymore. I want you right now." He said while pressing himself over me, restraining me from moving. His lips now began to suck more hickies over my skin and I couldn't help but moan.

Even though the air conditioner was on inside the room, I still felt hot. His hands traveled from my waist to my thighs leaving a trail of sensitive touches all over the skin. I shuddered, when I felt his hand pass close by my private part before finally going little more down.

"Ummmm....." I moaned as he bit on my neck and sucked it hard. I can feel his erection poking out from his boxers. I had imagined many times about a morning like this, where I would wake up beside him. But never thought I will actually be able to witness it.