I am not sick but I am craving

Pete's POV:

I blinked my eyes while slowly opening them and scanning my surroundings. The faint smell of roses and vanilla was still lingering around and the candles had already gone off. I stirred a bit shifting to find a comfortable position, that is when I felt the weight of something on my belly. I looked down to find Ae's arms wrapped around protectively as if trying to hold me close. The little puffs of air were felt against the skin as his breathe was steady. The petals of roses were scattered on the bed as well as the floor. The clothes were lying around.

Our bodies were covered with duvet and I felt myself sleeping on a feathery light mattress, it was much softer than the ones which I had in bedroom. The room was still dark so I assumed that there is still time left for sunrise but how come I feel like I have slept well? My gaze then landed on the clock and saw that it was showing 11.30. Surely, it will be morning because we had slept at around 5.00 in morning after getting tired from the activity.

I heard a sigh and then felt little rustling before a soft kiss was planted on my shoulder. I looked back only to find Ae awake and smiling widely. "Good morning..." he said. "Good morning..." I replied. Thankfully, I wasn't in much pain as I thought.

I stirred in his embrace turning around to face him. He leaned closer and pecked my lips. "How are you feeling?" he inquired. "I am fine..." I assured. I didn't want to get him worried. "You want to sleep more or you are getting fresh?" he asked. For me, sleep was at last priority since I wanted to explore my personal place. I wanted to see all the hidden stuff inside, especially the swimming pool which had peaked my curiosity.

"Err... You can rest for a while, I'll get fresh and return." I said while trying to get off the bed. "Who said that you are allowed to go alone?" he said while grabbing my wrist and pulling me back. "Ae~!!" I whined. The next moment, the duvet was thrown aside revealing our naked bodies.

He got off the bed and picked me up in his arms. "Let's have bath together my cute wifey." He said while pecking my lips again. "Ae!!" I complained while hitting his chest, and in return he let out a husky laugh. No matter how much I protested and tried to free myself, he still carried me inside the bathroom. And that followed another round of love making in the shower making my legs go jelly.

Now I was sitting in the dining room watching Ae who was moving in the kitchen preparing our brunch. He was occasionally looking at me and shaking his head. I can see the smirk on his face as he moved around.

After a while, he walked out with the tray containing our meal and placed it in front of me. It was the normal breakfast but I didn't know why I felt sick. I felt my insides twist and I left the chair and rushed into the bathroom.

I emptied the contents from my stomach and then hurriedly rinsed my mouth to get rid of the sour taste. "Pete, are you alright?" Ae asked while he stepped into the bathroom. "I am fine Ae... I think I have stomach upset." I replied. I felt a bit dizzy so I hurriedly leaned into him. "Pete!! Pete!! Are you fine??" Ae asked with worry.

"Ummmm.... Just a little tired. Let me rest." I murmured. Right now, I just wanted to lie down and take a nap. Ae picked me up and carried me into the bedroom placing me gently on the mattress. He than sat beside me and held my hand in his.

"I am sorry... I overdid..." he said with a guilty tone. "Ae~.... It's not your fault. I have been feeling a little sick lately." I confessed. "What?? Why didn't you tell me so?" he asked with panic. "Because I felt better yesterday after drinking the lemon juice, and also orange juice." I replied. Just then my stomach made a noise calling Ae's attention.

"I'll get you a lemon juice and something light to eat. Just lie down here." He said while he placed a pillow beside me and walked out of the room. Why was I feeling so sick? And then this headache, dizziness, vomiting, discomfort and...... Oh no!!! Am I.......?