Wedding night

🔞🔞 Mature Content

Pete's POV:

The party was going on in full swing and the guests present were having a great time together. Ae haven't let go off me for even a second. Some of his business partners were too eager to meet me and even very warm while introducing themselves to me.

It was already turning dark outside and the lights illuminated the whole mansion beautifully. Everyone was left awestruck while looking at the beautiful view. "Let's go...." Ae said while holding my hand. I was confused about what he was talking about. "Where?" I asked not knowing what he was implying to.

"It's a surprise..." he said while pulling me along as he began to walk through the crowd. "Ae, but the guests will want to meet us." I stated. "We have met everyone.... They can enjoy the party. Can is there to look after everything. Now stop worrying and come with me." he said still continuing to move further.

He began to climb the stairs and as we ascended I can see the hall completely packed with people who were busy talking to each other and enjoying their time. I had a more clear view of the party and see our people mingling around with the guests. This sight was more than comforting for me.

We crossed our rooms and I realized that Ae didn't stop there. He was moving towards the very end. I remembered that some work was going on in this place just few days before wedding and Ae was completely busy with it. That was the main reason that he couldn't give me much time.

As we approached the very end, I saw another staircase going upwards. It wasn't there earlier!! When did he manage to get this done? He began to climb the stairs again and now, I can no longer see the party and guests. Also, the voices faded away slowly and then it was just our footsteps that echoed through the place.

Finally, we arrived in front of the door that looked really large. "Ae, when did this......." I didn't know which question to ask first. Whether it should be where are we, or when did he get this done, or what was there inside? "This is your wedding gift...." He said while handing me the key to the door. "Go ahead and unlock it." He said while nudging me to go forward.

I took a step forward and unlocked the door and pushed it open only to be left dumbstruck with the view. It revealed a huge hall with a beautiful sitting arrangement in middle and a glass chandelier hanging from top. The place was brightly illuminated with light.

"Go inside." Ae said and I took a careful step into the room. I can see the huge glass covering the wall offering a beautiful view of outside. There were many doors and I didn't know which one lead to what. "This is our personal space. Just like penthouse.... It has bedroom, kitchen, dining room, a small library, a beautiful sitting area which you had demanded and lastly.... Swimming pool." Ae informed.

"Swimming pool?" I asked a bit surprised. "Yes.... I want to have my time with you and I think it's good to have many things to do together... Also, I still remember our night from the vacation." He replied. I blushed and then looked away trying to hide my stained cheeks.

He wrapped his arms around me gently and sniffed my neck. "I am more than happy.... Thank you for coming into my life and brightening it up." He said. "I should be the one thanking you. Thank you for saving me and giving this beautiful life filled with lot of love and care. Thank you for always being there for me and understanding me. There is nothing else I want in life other than having you with me all the time." I confessed.

"I have little surprise for you. We can explore the house tomorrow but for now..... Come with me." he said while slowly pulling away and then holding my hand and pulling me with him towards one of the doors. He turned the knob and pushed it open revealing the large bed that was decorated with rose petals. The scent of vanilla hit really hard and then I noticed the candles lit inside.