A bit different

🔞🔞 Mature Content

Pete's POV:

I turned off the knob of the shower and stepped out reaching for the towel. I had already prepared myself since Ae would be coming to my room. I dried myself up and slipped into the bathrobe and walked out while drying my hairs.

I made my way towards the mirror to look at myself and just then the secret door was pushed open. Ae walked into the room wearing nothing other than the boxers. His well-defined body shape on full display for me. I was almost drooling with the sight.

He approached me while scanning me from top to bottom. I still felt shy after looking at him especially when he had that dark look in his orbs. He didn't waste any time in talking. He leaned closer and then sniffed at my neck.

"Pomegranate..." He breathed out after sniffing the scent of my shower gel and continued,"You are smelling delicious.". "I just showered..." I replied while looking down in order to hide my blush. "You always do smell good... May be that's the reason that I am always hungry for you." He teased.

"Ae~" I whined while hitting his chest. We had been more close with passage of time and I slowly was opening up to him. But I was always shy when he would tease me especially when he was too close like now.

"Did you like the dinner?" he asked. "Yes... A lot... But why didn't everyone join us? It would have been much fun." I said. "Because I don't want them to join us. Just that simple. Why? You don't like eating with me alone?" he sounded doubtful while inquiring. "No khrab!!! I like it a lot... Just that I am not used to it." I hurried to reply.

"Then get used to it. Because form now on, we would be having meals together without anyone's interference." He stated. "O-okay..." I replied. "So... Now if your doubts have been cleared, can we proceed?" he asked while moving closer.

"You don't have to ask khrab..." I replied in low voice while looking down to avoid his gaze. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I gasped while I crashed into him and my hands rested on his shoulder.

He brought his other hand up and placed it below my chin raising it so that he could look into my eyes. "Why are so shy?? Didn't I see everything already?" he was always blunt when it came to speaking. Just those words made me feel like melting in embarrassment.

He took a step forward making me take a step back and this continued till my back hit the wall and I couldn't go any further. He held me close with one hand in a strong grip while his other hand began to play with the sash of my robe.

He began to pull the knot and I hurriedly grabbed his hand preventing him from doing so. He raised his eyebrow and looked at me with a questioning look. "It's too bright..." I replied indicating to him that the lights were still on the curtains were not closed.

He reached out to the switches and turned them off bringing in the darkness. I can see light from outside pouring in from the window. "Let me close the curtains..." he said while letting go off me and moving towards the windows and drawing the curtains. Once done, he turned around making his way towards me.

I was literally shy because I was not wearing anything underneath the robe, not that it will matter though because he would otherwise be ripping it off. The light filtering in from the window was diminished to a great extent.

He returned back to me and pulled me in his arms. It wasn't the way he normally held but something different, gentle and caring. I can see the emotions pouring out in that one moment as if he was trying to covey something.

My hands slowly traveled to his back and got enveloped around while I rested my head on his shoulder. "I actually wanted to rip off Kong right at the moment when he laid his eyes upon you but then, I didn't want to scare you so I have to make sure that you don't witness the brutal side of me." he spoke.