Not all days can be happy ones

Pete's POV:

My thoughts were now haywire as I tried to recall who else knew about my pregnancy because nobody other than Can, Tin and myself knew about it. This was so much frustrating and confusing. "You think Tin or Can....?" Ae trailed at the end of the sentence letting me guess what he was implying to.

"NO!! They will never do such a thing. I don't think Tin did it because he tried to protect me from the gunman and also, Can will never try to do such a thing. So, I was thinking who else would have come to know about this?" I tried to clear.

"I know and I can understand but this situation is kind of twisted. Since you came to know about it in morning, there are hardly any chances of the news getting leaked." Ae spoke out his thoughts. "Do you think that there's a traitor in the house?" he added, his face thoughtful as he tried to think who would actually try to betray him.

"I don't know Ae but I guess that person came to know it today itself when we went out because earlier it was only Can and me who knew about it." I added. This piece of information was more than important to lead the suspicion in right direction and also to effectively decrease the time required for finding out the person who gave the information away.

"Then I guess, we should look for the time when you left till you came across the gunman. I'll ask the people to gather the information and video footage. Also, I need to dig into this matter of Blue." Ae concluded.

"Blue?? He didn't die?" I asked more than surprised at the mention of the name. It also made the goose bumps rise on my body thinking about what might happen if he was still alive. Was it him who tried to attack me at mall? Ae had already mentioned that he was really cruel.

"He is dead already... But what is more than shocking is the connection between Blue and Max. Max had been working with us from quite sometime but we didn't knew that they both were brothers. Somehow, Max came to know that it was we who killed Blue and now he wants revenge. He was the one who had sent the people at mall." Ae narrated.

What?? Blue and Max were brothers?? Now, it was more clear why the person aimed the gun at my belly. Cruelty runs in their veins. Just when we had stopped talking, the nurse walked into the room carrying a bag and replaced the IV. She bowed in respect before walking out of the place.

"Baby, you shouldn't be stressing yourself with these stuff. Take rest and then we can return back to our private space. I don't want to see you worried, it will also trouble our little baby." He said as he reached out his hand towards my belly. He placed it over the place where he thought the little bubble will probably be and then smiled with a fond expression on his face. It even melted my heart to see him like this.

I had to stay back till the bag was empty and the doctor finally allowed me to leave. Ae embarrassed me more than enough by carrying me in his arms caring less for my protests and complains. He was all worried and told me that he was not going to allow me to go anywhere without him beside me. Screw you Max!!! You ruined my surprise. I curse you die soon.....!

We didn't even get to celebrate the arrival of our little happy bundle just because someone was hell bent on taking revenge. And after the news was disclosed, Ae was being very cautious. He didn't allow me to do any work and was constantly worried. Even while I sat to watch a movie, he would come to check on me every 10 mins. I was getting so tired with his behavior.

After returning from the medical building, Ae showed me around the place. There was a beautiful room that had only glass walls and there was a large mattress placed on it covering the entire flooring. It offered a beautiful view of outside and most importantly, it reminded me about the place in the villa where we had went for vacation. The place, where I was able to lie down and look at the stars.