I want kids

🔞🔞 Mature Content

Pete's POV:

When I opened my eyes, it was cloudy outside, I couldn't see the sunshine which I normally did back at the mansion. I shifted to look at the person sleeping beside me but the bed was empty. I frowned when I realised that he had left me alone in bed but the very next moment, my gaze landed upon the note placed on the nightstand that read – I am downstairs.

I picked it up and smiled seeing the beautiful calligraphy. I looked around trying to find something to wear but there was no piece of cloth inside the room. Then I remembered his words when he had said that we didn't needed them any time soon.

Last night, he didn't stop after one round but went on till he had completely devoured me and there was no energy left inside me to keep going. I passed out after four rounds and I don't know what happened next. But now, I can see the sheet covering me. He must have left just little before because his smell still lingered in the room.

I thought for a while about what to do. I needed clothes to go downstairs and I was not having a single thing right now. I cannot march in the house without clothes, not that Ae would mind though but then again, he will be tempted and I will end up in bed. I knew him well by now.

I looked around the place before finally an idea struck me. I grabbed the sheet, pulling it close and then wrapped myself up in it. I tucked it close to my chest and secured it before walking out of the room.

The fabric rustled as I descended the steps searching for Ae. Finally, I saw him standing in front of the huge glass wall and staring outside. A cup of tea in his one hand and his other hand resting on the glass. He was just in his boxer briefs and I can see the contour of his muscles. My gaze traveled to outside and saw that it was drizzling and the place looked enchanting. I wish I could spend my whole life here.

I back hugged him and buried my face in his back inhaling his scent. It was soothing in it's own way. He turned around and then wrapped his one arm around me pulling me close. "Why are you dragging the sheet with you?" he asked.

I blushed while replying to him, "There were no clothes in the bedroom so I had no other option." I didn't have the courage to look up at him. The next moment I heard the sound of clattering as he threw the cup on floor and then wrapped his other hand around me and squeezed me against his chest.

"I purposely didn't leave any clothes because I don't want you to wear any." He replied. I can feel the goosebumps arising on my whole body at his words. I hit his chest playfully while complaining, "Ae!!"

"What?? Don't you know what happens on honeymoon?" he asked teasingly. "We are not married yet!!" I reminded. "Well, we enjoy our honeymoon first and then get married." He said while pinching my waist. I wriggled in his arms trying to free myself.

"Ae!! You cannot be serious!" I said. "I am damn serious baby.... Come, let me show you how much I love you." He said and began to pepper me with kisses. "Ae no!! No.... Aeee!!! Not now!!! Ahhhh... Enough..." I protested while trying to push him away but he was not someone who would listen.

He picked me up and began walking towards the nearby couch. He is not going to do it. Is he? He threw me on the couch and then hovered over me. "Ae!!! Someone might see." I said while looking around. "No one will be able to see baby... We are in woods and there is no one going to disturb us. Now stop protesting and let me continue." He said while gripping my hands and pinning them above my head with his hand. His eyes were slowly turning dark as he looked at me.

He leaned closer and pressed his lips to mine. Ummmm... It felt so much better but then it hit me hard that I had morning breathe and tried to pull away. Ae seemed to have felt my resistance as he pulled away and looked at me. "What's the matter?" he asked while looking at me in concern.