Epilogue

Ae's POV:

We spent more than three weeks on vacation till Can finally called to inform that the restoration work was over and we can finally return back. I was packing our bags while Pete sat on the bed caressing his belly and looking at me with pouting face.

"Baby, we will come back soon here. Please don't be sad. You know we need to return back so that the regular doctor visits are not affected. You know that we have an appointment next week. Right?" I tried to remind my sulky baby.

"I know... But it's so nice here and am able to roam around freely. Once we go back, I will have to stay inside the house all day long." Pete complained. "You won't have to stay indoors now. The threat is over so you can enjoy your freedom as much as you want. But... You will have to take guards along when you go somewhere. I don't want to take risk even though everything has fallen in place." I cleared.

Even I was not happy to leave this place but since the complication in Pete's pregnancy earlier, doctor had strictly informed me to get him for regular check ups. Pete was unaware of this fact since I didn't let him know that we would have lost our little angel. Nothing could be actually compared to my happiness of seeing my little angel.

I finished packing and called the guards to carry the bags. I wrapped my arm around Pete's waist helping him to steady himself before finally walking out of the house.

When we arrived back at the mansion, I can see that it was beautifully decorated and we had a warm welcome. As we stepped into the house, I saw the changes that had been done to the place. The big portion that was blasted during the attack was now turned into another staircase taking care that it looked perfect.

"Ae, our mansion looks completely different...." Pete remarked while looking around the place trying to recall how it looked before he left. "Hmmm... Can did some changes..." I replied.

As we walked further, I can see that the furniture was replaced and some new stuff was added. A small fountain was placed near the staircase with a small pond with fishes in it. "Wow!!! I like this so much!!!" Pete exclaimed while admiring the fountain.

"Can did it... I guess he knew what you would like..." I replied while looking around the place. "Ae, let's see our home... Come..." Pete said while dragging me towards the staircase. I wonder where he gets his energy from sometimes. He looks so hyper that I literally get scared.

"Baby... Slow down, don't rush. We don't wanna hurt our angel." I reminded and saw him slowing down in his way. We walked towards the last end and saw that the staircase was replaced with another one with nice railing to it which was now decorated with beautiful flowers.

As we approached the main entrance, the doors were flung open and Tin and Can stood there with smiling faces. "Welcome home!!!" they both shouted before stepping back and allowing us to enter the place.

I couldn't recognize my love nest anymore. There was nothing left from earlier. Can changed everything right from the color of walls to the furniture and the arrangement. To my surprise, Pete squealed in happiness and hugged Can while jumping in joy. Damn!!! This two besties know each other better than anyone else.

"You liked it?" Can inquired to which Pete nodded while saying yes over and over again. "Come, I'll show you what I did." Can said while extending his hand forward and within blink on an eye I can see these two walking away chitchatting with each other.

"Looks like it's just us two left here." Tin commented while turning to look at me. "What else has he done?" I asked. "He destroyed your love nest with his own ideas. You will have to bear with it since Pete seems to like it too." Tin commented.