Loving you

🔞🔞 Mature Content

Pete's POV:

Our bodies were glued together and moving at the rhythm of the song in perfect sync. Ae's hands that were resting on my waist slowly began to roam over my back sensually. I can hear his heartbeat change the pace.

I felt him pull me more close as if trying to feel me. My hands slowly slid down and got wrapped around his back clutching onto the fabric. Now, I needed him and it wasn't just lust but something more. I had this feeling of being close to him.... very close....

He pulled away a bit and brought his hand up, placing the fingers below my chin and tilting my head so that he could look into my eyes. I can see that he too was feeling the same but it wasn't something that I saw always, something different, a soft expression.

He leaned closer, slowly closing the distance between us and pressed his lips to mine. This moment, I felt spark all around me, as if everything around us had disappeared and it was just me and him in this moment.

He ran his tongue over my lips licking them and then slowly pulled my bottom lip. I felt his teeth dig in slightly before he let go off and again began to suck it. I parted my lips and I felt his tongue blasting inside my warm cave. His hand came up and held me by my nape while he deepened the kiss.

I can feel the emotions in this kiss love, affection, care, concern everything he was feeling right now was felt through the kiss. I was getting little desperate now. The saliva was already smudged around our chins and the kisses had turned sloppy.

His hands slowly began to pull off the jacket and I complied to him letting him take it off. He quickly pulled off his jacket followed by shirt exposing his bare chest to me. My eyes trailing from his face to his shoulder, his chest and then the v-line.

He stepped closer and pulled me in a passionate kiss while his hands began to unbutton my shirt. His fingers were brushing against my skin leaving a tickling sensation. My hands rested on his arms squeezing his muscles in response.

Soon, the fabric was pulled off my body and tossed aside and his hands began to roam over my skin. The touch was erotic and I was melting slowly. His lips got trailed to the neck licking the path while they moved down. My breathing hitched and I found myself gasping for air.

I was pushed against the wall and his lips landed on my chest. His hands held mine and pinned them above my head in a strong grip. He leaned closer tasting my skin while swiping his tongue over it from my chest to my neck slowly going up to the throat and sucking a hickey there.

My length twitched in response and I felt the pant getting tight suddenly. The hot temperature was coming from down there and I knew that he too was equally turned on. I needed to get rid of the clothing that was restraining the bulge forming inside.

Ae seemed to have understood my needs as his hands traveled down and began to undo my pants. I heard the metal clink as he undid the button and then the sound of zipper was clearly heard as he pulled it down. The next second he tugged down my pant along with the boxer letting my already hard member free from the restraints. He hurriedly began to undress himself and then tossed the clothes aside before giving me his full attention.

"Ae... The clothes..." I tried to remind but he placed his index finger over my lips hushing me, "Sshhhh... We won't need them anytime soon." The next moment I was pulled into another deep kiss and his body was grinding against mine. Our lengths rubbing against each other bringing a delicious blissful feeling. I admit that right at this point I was feeling like my whole body was on fire.

I tilted my head to get better access to his lips while he grabbed a fistful of my hairs and began to move my head as per his needs. He was dominating, passionate yet his actions were gentle. His hand was teasing my sides making me whimper for his touch.