Good day turned bad

Pete's POV:

I headed downstairs with Ae beside me and his arm wrapped around me protectively. I was more than excited to disclose the news but again I wanted it to be special so I thought to plan a little surprise for Ae.

When we reached the hall, Can was already present with the guards. "Seems like Can already arranged for everything." Ae commented. "You have instructed that I should be back in an hour and to take the guards along. So I asked him to get everything ready in advance." I replied.

"Hmmm.... I'll be waiting for you so hurry back home." Ae said and kissed my cheeks. I felt the little blush creeping up on my face as he kissed me in front of all. I wasn't used to this but he seemed least bothered.

"Enough with the public display of emotions..." Can said stepping closer. "Can, take care of him and I am keeping the whole team ready in case of emergency. If you find anything suspicious, just say Code Red and the whole team will be there within 10 seconds." Ae instructed. I looked at Ae who was busy giving orders to the guards. When the heck did he get everything arranged?

"I know I know.... Your precious will be completely safe. I will protect him with everything. Be assured.... Can we go now?" Can mocked. He was all irritated with the continuous commands and orders. "Yes... Take care of him and be back in an hour." Ae reminded.

Can rolled his eyes as he heard the same line being repeated for the nth time. "Pete, let's get going before my brother decides that one hour is already over." Can said while grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the place. I waved at Ae and I saw the guards following us. When we stepped out, I saw Tin outside besides the cars that were parked at the entrance.

"Do I need to come along?" Tin asked. "Come, it will be nice to have you around. Since Pete is going out, Ae won't mind allowing you to accompany us." Can replied. Tin than spoke through the microphone informing Ae that he was going along and looking at his face, it was clear that Ae had already agreed.

He then looked at Can and nodded his head in response. We got into the car and soon left for the mall. "So, what's the reason for going out? Are you already bored staying with boss?" Tin inquired. Looks like their thoughts are in sync because this was exactly the same question Can had asked me when I had called him. "No... But I want to buy something to surprise Ae." I replied.

I can see Tin scanning my face and then he looked at Can. Can gestured to him that I was pregnant and the next second he was about to scream but Can immediately covered his face. "Your microphone is still on. Don't spoil the fun." Can said. Tin understood the situation and then gestured that he will keep quiet and it was only then that Can let go off his hold.

"Hmmmm... We'll be there in 15 mins so you can shop freely." Tin informed. The ride was nice since Can and Tin kept talking about something or else but they made sure that they didn't give away any clue. How hard it would be for them to hide everything? Leaving under the same roof but still have to maintain so much distance. I feel sad for them.

We arrived at the mall and soon we were headed to the elevator. The bodyguards had already enveloped us and Can and Tin too were on either side. We headed straight to the clothes section where Can had planned to buy a t-shirt.

He talked to the salesperson who guided us to a different section that held clothes with different messages. He ushered us towards a rack that held the t-shirt with message 'you are going to be a dad.'

"Will this be fine?" Can inquired and I nodded happily. After that he asked the person to gift wrap it and then we planned of buying some sweets. Since it's our first baby, I wanted to celebrate with everyone. So, as soon as Ae will come to know, we will inform the rest. "Do you need anything else?" Can asked.