Shopping and Photo shoot

Pete's POV:

After having bought the wedding clothes, we were headed to select rings. Can seemed to have already arranged the meeting with jeweler and as soon as we entered, he greeted us warmly. There wasn't much trouble selecting the rings since Can had already asked him to keep the selected ones ready.

After the ring selection, we moved to the select cake. This actually felt like a normal wedding now. All the while when I thought about whether I would be seriously able to enjoy my wedding, I didn't know that I would be actually enjoying it.

Once done, Ae decided of returning back to mansion but no, Can had some other plans. "Ae, we still have something left." Can informed. "What else Can? Wedding suit, rings and cake, rest you can look after." Ae replied.

"So I will have to take my photos for your pre wedding photo shoot?" Can asked a bit annoyed. "What?? Pre wedding photo shoot?" I asked all surprised. "You didn't tell me that it's today!! The clothes too aren't ready!!" Ae stated.

"I have taken care of everything. So, get ready, the photographer will be arriving soon." Can said while dragging us towards the limo. We didn't have much time so we hurriedly changed and stepped out to see Can talking to someone.

Ae wrapped his arm around me protectively as the photographer turned his head in our direction. He flashed a sweet smile as he approached us. "Wow!! Such a beauty!!" he said extending his hand forward but even before I could place my hand in his for greeting, Ae already placed his gun. "This beauty is mine. Dare to even think about touching him and I'll blow your head!!!" Ae threatened.

Poor guy immediately retrieved his hand and took a step back hiding behind Can. "Ae!! You scared him!" I complained. "I didn't!! I was just protecting something that belongs to me." Ae replied in a calm voice.

"Ae, stop being this scary. It's already difficult to find a good photographer. I don't want to spend more time on finding a new ones." Can too was annoyed. "Where am I doing anything? I just warned him not to touch Pete. That's it. What's scary about this?" Ae retorted.

"Alright, let's finish with the shoot so that I can have a nice meal. I don't want to be a victim of your jealousy and let my stomach suffer." Can grumbled while dragging the photographer with him. He instructed the person about the rules which of course Ae would have already set up. This possessive person is hell scary.

The poor photographer had to be really careful while taking the pictures as Ae's gaze was constantly fixed on him. And thanks to that because the shoot ended an hour late than expected. Not to mention that the poor guy fled soon after taking the pictures not even waiting to collect his payment.

"Ae!! That was over board!!" I nagged while changing back to the normal clothes. "Come on baby!! How can I stay quiet when he was trying to touch you?" Ae questioned. "Ae, practically, he was just trying to tell us how to pose and that is not what you called trying to touch." I complained. I was now worried about whether the pictures will look really nice or not.

"Ae!! You know that poor guy didn't even wait for the money?" Can asked while stepping closer. "What am I supposed to do?" Ae asked pretending to be innocent. "Don't play that trick on me Ae!! I know you very well. You scared the hell out of him and he just ran away after clicking the pictures." Can complained.

"Fine!! I'll go and talk to him." Ae said. "NO!!" Can and I, both shouted in unison. There was no way I could let this guy go and talk to the photographer. He will surely create more mess than cleaning it. "You..... can.... Concentrate on your work.... I'll go and see him." Can said making sure that Ae wouldn't have another chance to see the poor guy. Otherwise we might end up losing the pictures of our photo shoot.