Care

Pete's POV:

I tried to open my eyes but found it really hard to do so. I tried to move but my body feels sore all over. Last night, Ae made sure that I won't be able to walk. He took me again and again and finally stopped when the sun rays started to show up.

I groaned and turned my head to the other side only to find him sleeping peacefully. Beast!! You are sleeping nicely after eating me? Look at the content expression on your face. I am sure not to allow you to touch me for a week now.

"Stop looking at me like that and go back to sleep." He said with his eyes still closed. Huh?! He is awake? My question was answered the very second as he opened his eyes and looked at me. "Go to sleep. I have already told Can to inform all not to disturb us." He said.

I tried to moved and then yelped in pain. He hurriedly grabbed me and then helped me to lay on my side. "Are you still in pain?" he asked with concern. "What do you think will happen after last night?" I shot back. He had been really wild.

"Sorry na... But you showed up looking so tempting that I couldn't control myself. Even now, you look like a full course meal to me." He said while leaning closer. "Ae!!! Not now... Enough... I can't." I protested. "I am not doing anything baby." He said coming closer and kissing my forehead. "Catch some more sleep. Then I will give you massage and a warm bath." He said as he began to stroke my back gently.

It felt a little better and I soon felt asleep. The next time I woke up, Ae was sitting on the bed with some documents in his hands. He was going through them seriously and I just watched him all this while. Are you always that serious while going through the documents??

His gazed turned towards me and he smiled. "You are awake!" he said while leaning closer and planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Hmmm..." I replied while trying to shift. "Wait!! Don't move." He said while scooting closer and then helping me to lie down on my stomach. "I'll give you massage and then you can have a warm bath." He said while leaving the bed and walking to the nearby table.

He returned back with some bottles and then sat down beside me on bed. No to mention that he was being really gentle while massaging me and took his time to make sure I am feeling better. After he was done, he allowed me to have some rest while he disappeared into the bathroom.

Hmm... This feels much better. I closed my eyes smiling widely as I felt my muscles getting relaxed slowly. After some time, Ae walked out of the bathroom and then gently picked me up in his arms and began to walk in the direction of the bathroom.

I spared a glance around the room trying to find the last remains of the last night's dress but there was no trace of it. I guess, he erased all the traces of the crime!! Just like they usually do when they are done with their work. No wonder he is the head of the underworld gang.

He headed straight inside the bathroom and then lowered me into the bathtub which he had filled with warm water. The moment, I felt the warm water against my skin, it made me feel much better. I closed my eyes sinking into the water and enjoying it to my heart's content.

Ae walked out of the room leaving me alone to enjoy my bath. This was much better since this beast have been getting really demanding lately. But he was also being gentle with me, taking care of me and carrying me around like I weighed nothing.

After spending a very long time in bathtub, I decided I should probably get out and take a shower. But even before I could do that, Ae was beside me, picking me up in his arms and carrying me to the shower. He helped me get bath and then dried me up. He also helped me get dressed before carrying me out of the bathroom. Wow!! I so much admire all his attention!!