Maid

🔞🔞 Mature Content

Pete's POV:

Time flew by and it was already evening. I got dressed and was fixing my appearance when I heard the secret door being opened and Ae walked into my room. "Are you ready my baby doll?" he asked while stepping closer and wrapping his arms around my waist. He looked into the mirror and smiled.

"If we didn't have to attend the party then I wouldn't have allowed you to walk out of the room." He said while tilting his head and pressing his lips on my neck. I closed my eyes as I felt that soft touch that made me shiver. "Damn!! You are addictive. I don't think I will be able to control myself for long." He said while nuzzling my skin.

"Ae.... Someone might come in." I tried to warn. "No one will come. I have already informed the maids not to enter your room without knocking henceforth." He cleared. "I am sure you must have threatened them rather than informing." I replied back. "Hmmmm... Whatever works better but they won't disturb us." He said while licking my ear.

The next moment, the door was pushed open and I can see Ae's annoyed face from the mirror. I was having a hard time controlling my laugh while Ae yelled, "I told you not to enter the room before knocking!!!"

"It's doesn't apply to me." I heard Can's voice and soon the owner of the sound came into view. "Hi!! Am I disturbing?" he asked while looking at Ae's frustrated expression. "Yes.... You are..." Ae replied. "Well.... I didn't ask you. I was talking to Pete. If you are done, you can leave so that we can talk something important." Can said while looking at me and pretending that Ae didn't exist.

"That's my fiancé you are talking to." Ae claimed while looking at me. "Well... I know that and it's not like I am going to eat him. You can at least let me have a word with him." Can pressed. I can hear Ae sigh and then give up, "Fine.... I'll wait for you downstairs." After having said those words, he quickly walked out.

"Can?? What's the matter?" I asked. He then showed me the bag he was holding in his hand. "I got the tray!" he said while placing the bag on the counter and pulling out the object. "Thank you Can..." I replied. "Let's go and return back soon. You need to be fixed." Can said. "What fix?" I asked suspiciously. "Just trust me in this. Will you? Now let's go and attend the party before my brother returns back to check on you." Can said while grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room.

We headed downstairs where the party was in full swing. By now, the food and drinks were flowing already and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. No wonder!! Blue's death had reduced a bigger threat for the whole family. It actually needed to be celebrated. Also, the team has really worked hard to get this person pay for his sins.

It was already midnight and most of the people had already passed out. Can came over and told me that it was time and we should return back. I informed Ae that I was retreating back to room and he happily agreed. We then rushed back and began our work. Can shoved the dress in my hands and asked me to change. "No!! There is no way I can come in front of you wearing this dress." I protested.

"Wear it and then wear a robe over it. Do it fast before my brother returns." he replied in hurry. I dashed into the bathroom to change while Can took care of everything else. I slipped into the maid outfit and then covered myself up with the robe before walking out.

"Can are you sure about this?" I asked, still doubtful. "Yes... now sit down and let me fix you." He said while picking out something from the bag. Then I noticed the beauty products he had brought. "Can, what are you doing?" I protested while grabbing his hand and stopping him from painting my face.

"Shut up and let me finish my work. Just trust me in this." He said while freeing his hand and beginning to work. He took out an eye liner, followed by blush and lip gloss. "Can that's too dark!!" I said while looking at the dark red shade of the lip gloss. "I know that's why I chose this." He said while applying it over my lips. After a while he was done and he examined my face. "Perfect!!" he said while grinning. "If this doesn't work, I am exposing you." I warned. "Sure..." he replied while putting all the things back in the bag.