The Artist

Pete's POV:
We returned back and saw Ae and Tin talking to each other. "Can, you better tell Ae about you and Tin. I feel he is kind of suspicious." I stated. "But will he accept? I am worried that he might hurt Tin." Can's concern for his boyfriend was clearly audible in his tone. "I'll help you. But if he finds out on his own or through someone else than think how he will react. You don't want him too think that you are hiding things from him. Right?" I tried to explain.

"I'll think what to do. But please don't tell him anything. I don't want him getting pissed off." He said. I can understand his feelings and I clearly knew how he would feel. "I won't tell..." I assured.

We walked back to the two and Ae's gaze landed upon Can. "That doesn't suit your taste." He commented while pointing out at the t-shirt. "Oh come on!!! I can try something new. Besides, aren't you getting married?? Did I question you that time??" Can shot back. He surely knew how to slip through a situation without being caught.

"Anyways, let's head towards the restaurant. It's almost lunch time." Ae said stepping next to me and holding my arm.  "You are coming with me. No more buts." He said while pulling me along. I looked back at Can and Tin who were exchanging some glances.

The meal was good and I enjoyed a lot. For others, we looked like a happy family with the way Ae and Can were arguing over small small things.

After lunch, we headed home while Can and Tin stayed back to buy some more stuff.

The wedding preparations were going smoothly. I was very much excited about my big day and on the other hand, there was a beast who was devouring me everytime he got chance.

There was only a week left for wedding. And Can and I decided to go out for shopping. I needed to buy some stuff and Ae was busy. We were walking through the store when I asked, "Did you decide about telling him?"

He sighed and then turned to look at me. "No.... I need time. May be after wedding. I don't want to cause trouble during wedding and ruin the fun". He replied. "Are you scared?" I questioned.

"Yes.... I am... Ae is the only person I have left to call my family. And now you and Tin. If Ae asks me to choose, I will be at worst. I don't want to end things with Tin because he means a lot to me. And also, I don't want to leave Ae because it will also mean, I will have to lose you. All of you are my family and I can't afford to lose any of you." He said. I can see his torn feelings. It was the most complicated decision for him.

"Don't worry... I'll make sure that Ae accepts Tin and we live together like family." I assured. "That sounds like a fairytale to me. But I won't give up hope. We will live together like family." He repeated while smiling. I can see how much this meant to him.

"Oh... By the way, the pre wedding photoshoot pictures are ready. Let's grab them on the way back home." Can stated. "Really?? I am excited!! Though I am sure, Ae would be looking really annoyed in some." I said and giggled. "It will be fun to tease him." Can said and winked.

After our shopping, we headed to the photo studio to collect the pictures. The car was parked in front of a nice looking building and I can see the large board of the studio. "This place looks quite nice." I said while examining the surroundings. "Yes... Actually, this person is not really into pre-wedding photoshoot. That was his profession earlier before he began to get huge offers to create ads and all. He started to profit more and then, he stopped the pre-wedding photography. But I knew him so I just used some magic to get him convinced." Can replied.

"You mean to say the magic which Ae used on the day of photoshoot?" I asked while raising an eyebrow and looking at him. "No boy!!! I just used some other magic... Which he loves.... It's called money." Can replied.