Note

Hello Sweethearts ❤️❤️❤️,

The story has finally ended and I hope you enjoyed it. In the beginning the story was suppose to end in 20 chapters but it went on and on and on and got double the chapters.

I know I have been very irregular these days with updating due to my poor health. I myself am tired feeling so weak because this has been the longest that I have been asked to take rest after almost 8 years. The last time I was affected and made to take rest was when I was suffering from intestinal infection but it was long back and I haven't had any issues after that. Even my neck pain haven't affected me so much as this fever.

When last week doctor said that I was fine and can stop meditation, I was really happy but then I caught fever again in 4 days and had to take medicine. I was scolded because I have turned weak and asked not to repeat the same thing. And me being me can't sit in one place without doing anything and that causes more trouble.

Enough with my rambling, let's get to the main point. So for time being I would be updating my old stories since it will take time to start a new one. And as you all know, you will be notified when I publish a new ones but for now, just bear with me.

And let me answer some of the questions asked frequently by the readers because I actually am not able to find enough time to reply all.

- Is Promise story having a happy ending?
Yes, it does.... The story is based on reincarnation so there will be rebirth and you will witness the happy ending with little drama of course.

- Why don't I use Perth and Saint as the character's name?
Well, when I came to know about the issue between them I felt that I shouldn't be using their names in stories. Firstly for the fact that they are actual people and not fictional characters. Secondly, most of us didn't realise that we actually felt in love with the characters Ae and Pete and not Perth and Saint. And I just don't want to use their names in stories. I can pinson aepete or something like but don't find the heart to use their names. (mingsup , I am sorry for delaying to reply to your question but I hope this answer will give you the idea why I don't use their names)

- Do I write about other characters?
No, I don't. I tried but I couldn't come up with anything.

- Do I have more stories on Aepete/Perthsaint?
Yes, I have and I'll make sure that you have something to read everyday.

I know you all are worried about me and have been continuously asking me to take rest and update the stories when I feel better but frankly speaking, I just can't keep going without updating my stories. This is mainly because I realised how much stressful life has become and many of my readers are finding solace in reading the books. It's like a dose of happiness to them and I seriously can't stop myself when I know so many people are smiling just because of the few words I pen down. I feel really honoured when you message me saying that you feel much better when you read the updates.

So, as long as I can, I will keep updating the stories.... I promise... I love you all a lot my butterflies 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋.... Lots of hugs and kisses.... I have missed you all so much  for last few days....