Chapter 2

Name: Kongpob Prachaya Suthiluck

Age: ??

Graduated from: Harvard University

Qualification: MD in all the departments of Medicine

Work Status: One of the surgeons in Doctors without borders programme.

"Hello" Kongpob is currently in Africa, sitting on the compound wall, waiting to witness the peaceful sunshine which he missed for the last two months. He went there from Syria when he got the call about the urgency of doctors in this place because of the recent earthquake.

"You need to return to Bangkok as early as possible, Kongpob" Maprang, his secretary informed without even caring to exchange the pleasantries.

"What is with your tone?" Kongpob got alerted.

"Three days back, a letter came to your office and it has all the details of the Emergency Services fund scam in your hospital" If one thing that Kongpob treasures the most is his hospital. A hospital that was inaugurated 99 years before with the hope that not even a single patient will suffer without being treated due to lack of money and proper medical facilities.

"Who is it?" Kongpob started walking towards his room to pack his stuff so that he can leave. Simultaneously, while on call, he alerted his private chopper to arrive.

"Documents are stating to Bank Saetang. I have already alerted our people to get the confirmation but it seems he already got to know about the leak. He is now underground and we are not able to track him... yet!!"

"Ok..."

🏥💘🩸😇💌

"What is the current situation?" Kongpob asked his cyber expert friend, Oak who came to the terrace to receive him.

"We found him but Maprang is skeptical about his involvement" Oak started giving updates once they both reach the elevator. Kongpob landed on his mansion terrace which has a helipad equipped.

"Maprang?"

"Welcome back, Kongpob!!" Maprang greeted her friend/boss who came back to Bangkok after 10 years. Kongpob left Bangkok after his godfather end his life and that's when he decided to carry forward the values that were taught to him.

Kongpob nodded and waited for Maprang to update on the status of the current issue.

"Bank is just a small fish. And if his words are to be believed, he decided to withdraw from this scam because of a change of heart four days before."

"That means..."

"Someone is trying to put the entire blame on Bank to either escape or carry forward with their intentions. Bank also confessed that not only Emergency Services fund but they also are planning to meddle in Organ Donation hospital which is going to be ready soon"

Kongpob ran his hands in his hair, frustrated. They're basically tampering with all the important services that he wanted for decades.

"I will enter Prachaya Hospitals. Any vacancy for me?" Maprang started typing furiously on her laptop and in seconds, he got what she wanted

"Yes, there's a vacancy for a Surgeon in the Neurology department."

"Good!! make necessary arrangements" Kongpob left the room and unknowingly, he reached a room which he first entered in this mansion.