Chapter 31

Kongpob came to the hospital as usual and was passing by the store room of the Neuro Department when suddenly he was pulled inside the dark room with his mouth covered. Kongpob's eyes instantly changed color to adjust to the dark room and the person who dragged Kongpob inside saw it but brushed it off.

"P'Arthit..." As Kongpob can see in the dark, he instantly recognized Arthit who's shocked for the second time, because the room is entirely dark and can't be seen by the humans.

"Ah..."

"What are we doing here?" Kongpob walked towards where the switchboard is and switched on the light lamp that gives minimal light and also let them be hidden. Because Kongpob doesn't know if Arthit wants to be hidden or let people know that two young doctors are inside a storeroom that was not used at all.

Now that the lights are on, Kongpob can see Arthit is not in good mood. He slowly backed off but Arthit pulled the other with his wrist and pushed Kongpob more onto the wall and kept his right hand on Kongpob's neck. Kongpob was taken by surprise by this sudden impact and blinked his eyes repeatedly. Thinking that Kongpob is getting hurt, Arthit released a little bit, making sure that Kongpob is not hurt but still under his captive.

"When we started dating, was it my only decision?" Arthit asked, straightly looking at Kongpob's eyes.

"Huh?"

"Was it my only decision or was it Our decision?" Arthit asked again, finally, Kongpob understood and replied.

"It was our decision"

"Then why the hell did you decide to take a break? And worse, you messaged? Why? Don't you have the guts to say it on my face... whatever you want to say?" Arthit asked with a cold tone and visibly red in anger.

"Sorry..."

"Why? I can understand that we has disagreements but that doesn't mean-" Before Arthit can complete, Kongpob pulled the other in a hug, removing the hand that was pressing Kongpob to the wall. Arthit instantly melted in the other's arms.

"Sorry... I was insensitive and wrong, my Sunshine" Kongpob, wide eyes realizing the slip of his tongue and prayed that Arthit didn't hear that. But his bad, Arthit heard it but just didn't react. First, he felt that Kongpob gave a nickname to him but it sounded awfully familiar as if he used to respond every time Sunshine was being called.

"Let's predict that I never sent that message. Make it invalid"

"There's a price for everything, Dr. Kongpob" Arthit replied

"And what is that?"

"This" Arthit broke the hug and started with a peck on Kongpob's lips but when he saw Kongpob smile, he kissed Kongpob again, this time... in no rush and both enjoying the kiss together.

In the evening, when everyone was retiring for the day, Arthit stopped the other and asked to come with him. Both went to Arthit's home, had a small dinner and Kongpob tucked the other to sleep, making sure that Arthit's legs are uncovered. This is one of Arthit's habits from childhood. If he's feeling cold, he'll wear socks to bed but the duvet shouldn't be covering his feet. There's no logic behind this, just a habit. 

But what Arthit is surprised about is, how Kongpob got to know. Because Other than his family, no one knows about this... then how does Kongpob knows? Not only this, an allergy that even he, himself doesn't know, Kongpob knows it.

"What are you looking at?" Kongpob asked, once he lay next to Arthit and turned towards Arthit. Arthit mirrored the position and continued to look at Kongpob with no words. Slowly Arthit started to caress Kongpob's face and the other closed his eyes to feel it.