Chapter 27

"So, how was your date?" Tew asked Kongpob. Maprang and Tew came to visit Kongpob at the hospital to tend to their curiosity. Three friends are sitting in a cafeteria, pretending to have coffee.

"Nothing special... We just talked and slept"

"Already!! On the first date itself?" Maprang shrieked getting attention from others in the cafeteria. Tew scolded her and she apologized to others.

"I didn't expect Arthit is this bold... I shouldn't have given up-" Kongpob banged his hand on the table, letting Maprang know that he's not liking it.

"Slept in different rooms..." Kongpob replied with gritted teeth making Tew and Maprang go "Oo"

"And?" This time Tew asked

"And what?" Kongpob questioned. Tew tried to pluck his lips to indicate that he's asking about the kiss.

"No..."

"Boring one" Maprang mumbled and twitched her lips in annoyance.

"Hello" A hand rested on Kongpob's shoulder making everyone turn their attention to the new entrant. Tew and Maprang greeted Arthit back with a hello in sync.

"Having coffee?" Arthit asked Kongpob who just smiled and nodded.

"Ok... Let's have lunch together" Arthit said, specifically stressing 'Together'. Tew suppressed his smile looking at Arthit trying hard to not be obvious. Kongpob and Maprang are oblivious about it, looking casually. After this, Arthit left.

"Ah... It's been a long time since I haven't seen this expression. I should enjoy my life more rather than just working and clubbing" Tew spoke gaining the other two's attention.

"What do you mean?" Kongpob asked.

"Didn't you get it?"

"What?"

"He's being territorial. Through his actions, he's conveying that you're his"

"No way... Arthit is not that like that. He's rigid and talks on others' faces." Maprang replied but Kongpob started thinking about what just happened and once he is sure that Tew is right, a small smile appeared on his lips.

"Is this how dating feels like?" Kongpob spoke more like a monologue than asking questions. Tew chuckled but Maprang is still clueless. Though she had a lot of crushes based on the meter of handsomeness, she never advanced, because of the fear of separation. It's obvious that she's immortal and a relationship with a human will only lead to more pain of longingness than the happy phase. Other vampires are almost jerks who think low of female vampires irrespective of their powers. 

🏥💘🩸😇💌

As Arthit said, they had lunch together and parted ways to their respective tasks for the day. Days passed quickly and Arthit & Kongpob started to get familiar with each other but the special feeling they felt in Vancouver Seawall, it was missing and this started bothering Arthit. So many questions of What Ifs started appearing. And Icing on the cake, His aunt Krystal is against his relationship with Kongpob.

They came face-to-face a couple of times when they had a home date in Arthit's place and through her actions and words, it's clear that she doesn't like the current status quo. But she never stopped her from continuing, she was also very vocal about her displeasure with this sort of relationship making him annoying and confused.

One more thing that is bothering Arthit is his fading memories of childhood. Woo Jin and Arthit are still in contact and connects through video call once a week and talks about things happening in their lives. During one of the calls, Woo Jin suggested having an intimate moment with Kongpob to check but Arthit doesn't want to do that forcefully. What happened at the seawall was something he felt as well as Kongpob. He wants things to be natural and not materialistic.