Chapter 20

"Mae... Por... I have decided!! I have decided" 12-year-old Arthit is running towards his parents while shouting the same dialogue again and again. They're currently in the service medical camp 

"What have you decided, my Oon?" Arthit's mother kneeled down in front of little Arthit to meet the other's eyes.

"I will become a doctor. Like Por, Mae and....and..."

"And?" This time Arthit's father asked with a smile on his face

"And...Like Dr. Angel!!" 

"Really?" Jake, Arthit's father asked him while making him sit on his lap. Arthit proudly nodded his head in determination.

"Then... what type of doctor will you be? Like you Por or Like Dr. Angel?"

"Like Mae..." Jake and Nina looked at each other before asking the reason

"Why? You don't think Por is a good doctor?" Faking the sadness, Jake asked. Little Arthit thinking that his father is sad, hugged him before replying.

"I don't want to lie to the patients... You and Dr. Angel always tell patients that everything will be fine!! but Mae never does it. She tells the patient truth. I want to be like Mae who always believes that patients have the right to know and try to best to heal them" Nina and Jake smiled looking at their son. Arthit has been accompanying them from the age of 6. However, he's still young to be part of these medical camps where minimal facilities are there but Rojnapath Couple wants their son to look at the reality of how people are living. Both light and darkness of the society. That is the reason why Arthit is both mature and innocent at the same time.

Nina never told her the fairy tales and prince's stories where everything ends well. She tells the stories that her son can relate to when he grows up. That is one of the reasons why Arthit always looks up to his mother. Nina was considered the only Lady NeuroSurgeon who was best in her field, Whereas Jake is a cardiologist. Both met each other in one of the volunteer services and end up loving each other. Arthit also was born in the middle of these circumstances only.

"Where is your Dr. Angel?" 

"He went somewhere!!" Arthit pouted. Dr. Angel is one of those friends that Arthit became friends with... who guides him to treat minor injuries, plays with him, and helps him do homework that his mother daily gives.

Though, in Summer camps, Nina always made sure that Arthit's education is not disrupted by these trips. So, she daily gives the homework which is one level advanced to Arthit's classes so that the other can keep up when he joins back the school. 

"Dr. Sunshine!!!!"

"Yeah... Dr. Angel came. I am going, Por" Arthit jumped out of Jake's lap and ran towards the waiting arms-

🏥💘🩸😇💌

Arthit's dream is interrupted by the alarm set on his phone. Arthit looked around the room and Kongpob was nowhere to be seen. To Switch off the alarm, Arthit reached for his phone when he saw a message from Kongpob... Breakfast is at the table. Freshen up and Lock the door properly before leaving. 

Sigh!!

Sigh!!

Sigh!!

"Ah... Hyung!! Stop sighing and tell me the problem" Woo Jin asked with slight irritation. Instead of eating his breakfast in Kongpob's room, Arthit bought that for Woo Jin, and now, both are having food at their common spot. As if Kongpob knows, he bought two servings of breakfast