Chapter 21

Kongpob along with Ohm came back from the field day when Kongpob saw Woo Jin is writing/drawing something and the other looked very seriously.

"Anything serious?" Arthit asked Kongpob who is busy looking at Woo Jin. Kongpob just shook his head and asked Ohm to place the medical kit and medicines at the place. Ohm didn't want to leave Arthit and Kongpob together but the latter is known for his temper while in work. His orders have to be followed until the questions relate to the work. So, with no choice left, Ohm left to the storage room.

Arthit saw how Kongpob is not diverting his concentration from Woo Jin.

"I heard you kicked him out?"

"He's being strange today... By the way, what is he doing?"

"God knows... He didn't let me see" Kongpob changed his focus to Arthit in surprise. Arthit and Woo Jin are like two peas in a pond.

🏥💘🩸😇💌

"Hyung!! Hyung!!" Woo Jin came running towards Arthit who was going towards the beach. That's Arthit's routine. Always spend some time at the beach before going to bed.

"Kongpob is angry at you... Why are you so distracted-"

"I cracked it!!"

"What? Your head?"

"No... pattern"

"What are you talking-" Ignoring Woo Jin's puzzles, Arthit continued to walk towards the beach but stopped abruptly when he heard something he didn't expect

"Your memories... It's because of Dr. Kongpob"

"What?" Arthit turned around to look at the other. There's no hint of uncertainty in his expressions.

"You first remembered about your childhood when you and Dr. Kongpob met in an Elevator. That was your first face-to-face encounter, isn't it?" Woo Jin started to tell what all he figured out. Arthit didn't mention the Accidental Kiss and just said that they both were trapped in a broken elevator for five minutes.

"After that, when you both operated on the same patient... You panicked and he assured you

And last but major part, Yesterday night!!

All events have only one thing in common."

"Dr. Kongpob"

"Kongpob" Arthit and Woo Jin said at the same time. Arthit is puzzled about the connection of his past and Kongpob because he's damn sure, there's no way both are connected. He already looked at Kongpob's resume and no where it was mentioned that Kongpob visited the places where his father volunteered in medical camps. Though it was not an intentional background check, but he saw the other's resume to understand Kongpob's skills.

"But... how-"

"You have to be with him more, Hyung! To solve the puzzle... to get back all your memories. Your parent's memories are in there. You have to get that back to sleep peacefully!!" Woo Jin told before leaving. He understood Arthit might need some time to absorb things.

🏥💘🩸😇💌

Kongpob opened his room door, completely dressed up to go outside when he saw Arthit about to knock on the door with a pillow in his hand.

"What are you doing?" Kongpob asked in confusion

"Let me sleep here tonight as well-"

"Yeah... you can!!" Kongpob allowed the other to enter and started to leave when Arthit asked