Important Note

Hi Everyone...

I can't thank you guys enough for the support and love you showed for all the stories. I feel immensely happy reading the comments you leave and somewhere feel happy that I am delivering what you're expecting from me.

Thank you so much for everything.

Writing stories gave me the platform to not only explore penning down the ideas in my brain but also sort of gave solace when my feelings and mood are all over. Every time, I used to have a bad day, I would read or write stories and it used to help me greatly. 

But because of some personal reasons, I won't be able to write further. Please forgive me for this... all those readers who used to wait for my updates, I am sorry!!

Hopefully, one day will come when I resume my writing as I have so many ideas drafted but at the same time, something is amiss while writing. I sort of stopped after 'Behind Every smile' but I thought I could manage some how and try to cope up, so started this story but I failed miserably. So, in the end, I cut short a lot of aspects like falling in love, a few side characters with a strong storyline, and of course, re-entry of Seo Woo Jin, but because of the time crunch and also many reasons, I couldn't continue. I didn't want to leave the story hanging, so just for the sake of completing it, cut short the moments and gave a happy ending.

I hope you all forgive me for this because myself, as a reader, I know how much you guys invest your time, emotions in a single story.... but again, my very own satisfaction while writing is missing. 

When a day comes, I feel to write again, I will definitely write a sequel to this and add all those aspects that went missing. And it's a promise.

Though I am not writing but that doesn't mean I am giving up on this account or reading. I will still read others' stories as it became a habit to read at least one chapter of any story, the votes you'll be giving and comments. 

Stay safe and healthy😇

Till then, Signing Off...