Chapter 32

"Will it be fine... if we go together?" Arthit asked 

"What do you mean?" Kongpob asked Arthit. Because he doesn't want to be the reason behind Arthit's change. As much as he liked free-spirited Arthit back in Vancouver but he doesn't want to be the crucial point of Arthit's change. Because more than him, Arthit has to stay with himself and if he's not happy with the path he's going to walk in the future, it's of no use. The path that was supposed to be roses and thorns will turn into regrets. 

"I thought a lot and also discussed with Aunt to understand myself more and the things I forgot. I want to give this a try because I truly enjoyed what I was doing in Vancouver. And I want to continue doing it" Arthit tried his best to explain his point of view.

"Was it because of me?-"

"No... I mean, partially yes. When I saw we both standing against each other... it's the starting point. But the decision I made was not for you. It is for myself." Kongpob stayed mum and continued to think about what the other said and tried to process at his pace. 

"Rest assured."

"How can I? You always shine in this hospital-"

"I shine in this coat... wearing a white coat and stethoscope is what make me shine. Not this hospital." Kongpob is still skeptical about Arthit's decision and to make the other stop, Arthit kissed Kongpob... expressing all his sincerity. Both in his decision and also in the relationship between them.

"I am serious about this relationship, Kong. Though I started it with a wavering mind but the time I spend without you, especially when you were in the operation room and I was indirectly opposing your idea, I felt suffocated and frustrating. That's when I realized, I am happy with you.

Though we might still have different opinions but that should never be the cause for the distance between us. " Seeing Arthit pouring his heart out with tears welled up in his eyes, Kongpob hugged the other tightly.

"Sorry!!"

"I should be the one saying it." Arthit broke the hug with a smile. Kongpob unconsciously moved forward and kissed. Unknown to them, small peck became more intense and Kongpob got carried away.

Normally, Kongpob always controls himself around Arthit but this time, maybe the place or time, he doesn't know and started to pepper kisses on Arthit making Arthit chuckle in happiness. While Arthit is moving his hand, accidentally, it scratched to an iron rod making the other's hand bleed a little but both are too immersed in the pleasure that no one noticed. 

But the scent of the blood is too strong for Kongpob to control. The moment the scent hit Kongpob's nostrils, Kongpob lose control and started to move his head toward Arthit's scent glands and the fangs popped out.

Arthit who was lost in pleasure didn't notice the change in Kongpob's behavior and but Kongpob noticed it and halted at the very second. The scent that is in the air also vanished as if it never was there.

Kongpob composed himself before facing Arthit and excused himself. Arthit was a bit taken back but didn't say anything thinking it as not the right time.

🏥💘🩸😇💌

Kongpob took leave for the day and left to search for Maprang thinking that she's the oldest of all so maybe she will have answers to what Kongpob experienced.

Throughout these years, Kongpob never once hurt any human because he always kept his thirst for blood in control but suddenly the scent of Arthit's blood made him lose his grip. And the strangest thing is this is the first time he is experiencing this because till now, they believed that Arthit doesn't have any scent and also disappeared as it was never there.