Chapter 17

"Why are you not resting?" Arthit and Kongpob are at the nearby beach, relaxing after 18 hours of continuous duty. Kongpob came first and seeing Arthit approaching him, he asked the question.

"While I was on duty, I was damn tired. I thought that the second my body touches the bed, I will doze off!! but I couldn't sleep!!" Arthit replied with a tired sigh followed. It's been 3 days since they came here and the situation now has stabilized to a very large extent, thanks to Arthit and Kongpob who were quick to diagnose. The medical team is very talented, given those are still residents-especially Dr. Seo Woo Jin, General Surgeon from Seoul. Arthit and Dr. Seo bonded very well having the same cold exterior personality. They usually operate together in most cases.

 They usually operate together in most cases

[A/N: My love for Kdrama 😅]

Other than Dr. Seo, there's one resident from Prachaya Hospitals who are volunteering, Dr. Ohm Pawat, which Arthit finds extremely annoying. According to Arthit, Ohm grabs every chance to cling to Kongpob and he hates it to the core.

Apart from these two, there's also a group of nurses and medical practitioners who exist but those couldn't make any impression in Arthit's mind

"I told you to wear gloves and a full hand sleeves shirt!! You might get infected" Kongpob spoke but Arthit just didn't listen. Shaking his head at the other's attitude, he offered the wine he was having. Kongpob always had a special liking for Wine for ages. 

"You want to try this?" Kongpob asked showing his wine bottle. Without saying anything, Arthit just took it and drank directly from the bottle.

"Ahh... refreshing!! Where did you get this?"

"I have my sources" Kongpob winked with a smile making Arthit roll his eyes.

"By the way, now when we're not in the hospital, can we talk informally? I am getting tired of calling you 'Dr. Rojnapath'" Kongpob asked Arthit who replied casually.

"As you wish!!"

"Arthit!!"

"P'Arthit..." Arthit corrected the other.