Chapter 33

With no choice left, Kongpob opened the front door for Arthit who is still glaring at Kongpob for some unknown reason.

"Why are you here? How did you know about this address?" Kongpob started bombarding questions without waiting for the other to respond. 

Arthit angrily shoved the documents that he bought, resulting in a few papers falling down, and stood facing inside the house. Understanding, Kongpob pointed his hand towards his room and Arthit, stomping his feet left to the specified direction leaving Kongpob to collect the scattered papers.

Kongpob could hear Maprang and Tew chuckling at his misery but the other didn't pay any heed and left to his room where Arthit just walked.

"P'Arthit-"

"No...No...No. You should call me like how you used to call me" Arthit burst at Kongpob taking the other in surprise.

"Huh?"

"You forgot? Let me remind you... It was Dr. Sunshine, Right P'Kongpob!!" Arthit mimicked how he used to call Kongpob in his childhood.

"You remembered?" Kongpob asked making Arthit hit the other hard on his shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell me before? After your statement(saving a patient is the only primary duty of a true doctor.) I started to feel restless and asked my aunt to enquire about my last medical camp with my parents and this is what I found. A fourth-year resident with the same name and face is now working as a Neuro Surgeon in the same hospital as me. "

"Aren't you scared?" Kongpob asked cautiously.

"To be honest, I was. I even remembered all the weird instances that happened when you were with me but I was more scared of not having you in my life. Though I don't know who you really are but... but... I can't stay away from you." Kongpob smiled at the other when Arthit slowly sneaked into his arms and hugged him cutely.

"You said you forgot your memories?"

"I did... but when I saw this photo-" Arthit showed a photo of Nina, Jake, and Kongpob carrying little Arthit... posing for a camera "I remembered it. It was overwhelming but I managed." Kongpob patted Arthit's head. The other must have gone through a lot in short time when all lost memories came back in no time and too much to digest.

🏥💘🩸😇💌

It's been three years, Arthit and Kongpob are providing medical facilities from one place to another all around the world, and just like how Jake and Nina thought, Arthit is loving it more than when he used to work in hospitals.

Constricting himself to an administration, he liked that he is saving people without thinking of explanations and outcomes. It gave him the sense of satisfaction.

Kongpob and Arthit got married a year before and it was the most happiest moment in his life, as a process of freezing his age to 35. Initially, Krystal, Arthit's aunt didn't agreed but when she heard Kongpob and Arthit talking, she accepted their relationship.

"Kong?" Arthit and Kongpob are enjoying their day off, lazing around in Arthit's home when Krystal was passing by to check on her nephew.

"Yes?" Kongpob is reading the book as usual and Arthit was watching television when a question popped up in his head.

"Millie..." Kongpob closed his book after placing a bookmark in the page he was reading and turned towards Arthit, giving his full attention. Millie is still a sensitive topic for Arthit as he couldn't wrap himself that Millie is no more.