THREE: MY TAPES!

"Oh look who woke up," Steve smiled as Eve entered family video - it was Saturday, the day she always came in to grab a movie and both Steve and robin would pretend to not see. Keith didn't work on Saturdays, so it worked well.

"You know you sound more and more like a dad every day," Robin said to Steve, making the boy freeze as Eve threw her bag behind the counter. Eve didn't really process what had been said, but by the look on Steve's face, she grew a little worried.

"You didn't get a girl pregnant right?" She asks Steve quickly, "I don't want a little Steve running around the house, you're loud enough as it is."

"No, no, no, no," Steve shakes his head quickly, walking over to the counter that Eve now sat on top of, "I just know you don't like hearing anything that has to do with the word 'dad' so, I was cautious."

"How kind," Eve said, moving forward to mess up his hair, but he grabbed her wrist stopping her.

"Oh no you don't, not on a Saturday. You know how many ladies come in on a Saturday, you cannot ruin this for me," he says to his sister quietly, letting go of her wrist as Eve rolls her eyes.

"What happened to Hetty?" She asks.

"Heidi?" Steve asks back, confused by the name.

"That's what I said," Eve argues quickly.

"We're fine..." He says slowly, and Eve nods, staring back at him, he looked at her cautiously, looking her up and down.

"What?" She asks him, annoyed with his look.

"You just... you never ask me about the ladies I'm seeing," He says, a little confused and also still cautious, she seemed to be in a better mood today - little did he know she'd smoked some weed just before this, her inhibitions lowered.

"Thought I'd be charitable and complete your make-a-wish," She responds, making Steve roll his eyes as Robin comes over to join them.

"I think I found our morning movie," She says, putting a VHS on the counter next to where Eve sat, "Doctor Zhivago."

"Ugh," Steve groans, "You know I don't do double VHS."

"But it's about doomed love," Robin whines.

"Like your love for Hannah," Eve says to Steve.

"Heidi," He corrects again.

"That's what I said," She says, making him send her a small glare.

"Also, Julie christie is b-b-bonkers hot in this," Robin adds, leaning next to Eve on the counter, placing the VHS in Eve's hands. Eve gets up to go and turn on the TV, both Robin and Steve following her, "Like, seriously, the most beautiful creature I have ever seen in my life."

She's cut off when the TV turns on, a news report flashing on the screen.

"We're in the Forest Hills trailer park in east Roane County," The reporter says into er microphone, "We don't have a lot of details now, but we can confirm that the body of a Hawkins High student was discovered early this morning. Police have not yet released the victims name although we are told they're currently in the process of notifying the family."